Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

7 hours ago, Ela_kwsta said:

Hello,

Did you do anything in order to receive your new ticket? Some people said that they bought the new ticket via the voucher that they had. 

It depends, if you changed your ticket into a voucher, you´ll have to buy your ticket again with that. If you did nothing, you have a new ticket for this year in your account.

2 hours ago, Jefb said:

It depends, if you changed your ticket into a voucher, you´ll have to buy your ticket again with that. If you did nothing, you have a new ticket for this year in your account.

On my account I had only a QR code and then, when I tape to print my collector ticket, the file that it downloaded is not a valid ticket. That's why I had second thoughts if we are going to receive new one. Here is the answer of Ticketmaster's support.

IMG_20220517_141106.jpg

2 hours ago, Ela_kwsta said:

On my account I had only a QR code and then, when I tape to print my collector ticket, the file that it downloaded is not a valid ticket. That's why I had second thoughts if we are going to receive new one. Here is the answer of Ticketmaster's support.

IMG_20220517_141106.jpg

If you wanne see the first bands, make sure you are on time at the Ticketmaster BO.
You will have to pass 2 queues: The one at the Ticketmaster BO to reprint the tickets (can take a while, especialy the first day) and the normal entrance queue when you have the new tickets.

Hi guys

I unfortunately can't make it to the festival now so I have 2 Combi tickets for sale (without camping). I have listed these on StubHub and only am only asking for the face value of the ticket plus the StubHub listing fee. The link to the listing can he found here

https://www.stubhub.be/rock-werchter-tickets-werchter-werchter-festivalpark-30-6-2022/event/104617204/?multiSectionSelect=true

Cheers folks, I hope you have a blast,

Rob

Wow, a lot of new informations from RW team, including night trains 😮

I see there's a second town added as a bus departure base - AARSCHOT - and it's recomended for people with regular camping tickets (which is for me and my friends). Therefore I have a question for the locals:

- which city - AARSCHOT or LEUVEN has more train connections with Zaventem Airport? I'm on a pretty tight schedule arriving June 30th 9:30 am and leaving Bru July 4th 10:30 am so I'm not gonna take any chances and if this AARSCHOT has less train connections with the airport than Leuven.

You have to take the train in Leuven! There is no direct train from Aarschot to Brussels- AirPort. The bus from werchter to Leuven will take you 30 min. There are 4 trains from Leuven to Brussels- AirPort every hour. Leuven - Brussels AirPort is 12 minutes By train. I would take the bus from werchter to Leuven at 7 -7u30.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Can someone give me an estimated walking time barn > main stage?

Idles clash with Gorillaz at Primavera so if I don't leave Turnstile early I'm not seeing them at all this year. So annoying. 

Depends where you're at in the Barn and where you want to end up in the main stage area but it's pretty close I'd say 5/10 minutes walking fast.

The clash with Diiv at Primavera puts me in the same position. In an ideal world, I'll get tickets for Turnstile at Hasselt or Idles at AB until then and this won't be a problem but come on talk about bad luck.

1 minute ago, polnico said:

Depends where you're at in the Barn and where you want to end up in the main stage area but it's pretty close I'd say 5/10 minutes walking fast.

The clash with Diiv at Primavera puts me in the same position. In an ideal world, I'll get tickets for Turnstile at Hasselt or Idles at AB until then and this won't be a problem but come on talk about bad luck.

Thanks, I'm happy to hang around towards the back of the barn if that means I can catch 40 minutes of both bands with a 10 minute walk between. That's actually not as bad as I first thought it would be. 

Primavera clashes were an absolute bloodbath but it was to be expected I guess with a lineup so big. 

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Thanks, I'm happy to hang around towards the back of the barn if that means I can catch 40 minutes of both bands with a 10 minute walk between. That's actually not as bad as I first thought it would be. 

Primavera clashes were an absolute bloodbath but it was to be expected I guess with a lineup so big. 

In the Barn, the exits are on the side (this was the case during last few editions), so you can hang around the front and exit near the front on the right or left so you can moshpit (if that's your plan during Turnstile) easily!

Edited by polnico
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, polnico said:

This merge of events (TW Classic + RW Encore) is actually a good result, because this is really solid day, but gosh the path they to arrive there 😅

It's now an incredible day, just a shame it's a week before the festival proper. If they stuck in on Weds 29th as a paid bonus it would have been super cool.

• Upvote 3

Florence in the Barn feels a bit crazy to me, surprised that no shuffling occured, The Smile in the Barn would have been nice too. I can also imagine that the Barn will have to be closed before Florence even begins, hope that everyone that bought a ticket for Encore will be able to enter, or that's gonna be a sh*t show.