Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

56 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Try in ticketswap. Everyday some tickets are reselled there at face value. I got 2 tickets for Sunday there after several days trying.

Yeah, I've been there all day watching people instantly grab tickets (maybe with bots, I dunno). Might set up my own bot, but I only need one and I'll pay over face if it's not too crazy. 

41 minutes ago, SonicSleuth said:

Yeah, I've been there all day watching people instantly grab tickets (maybe with bots, I dunno). Might set up my own bot, but I only need one and I'll pay over face if it's not too crazy. 

I have a spare ticket....msg me :

9 hours ago, SonicSleuth said:

Ticketswap has a percentage limit, so you'll never pay too much over the original ticket price. Besides, there will ALWAYS be people selling their ticket closer to date for various reasons, so just make all travel plans to go and you will get one eventually. 

6 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Hi everyone, I need your help, as it's the first time I'm going to RW, in the morning for breakfast, is there something from the festival or something close by?

Apart from breakfast , is it worth buying tickets to drink and eat during the festival ?

If you like drinking and eating I would highly recommend getting some tickets as they're more expensive at the festival. Can get breakfast stuff from both the hive (tickets) and the food vans along the road leading to the arena, which take Euros.

12 hours ago, Aech said:

If you like drinking and eating I would highly recommend getting some tickets as they're more expensive at the festival. Can get breakfast stuff from both the hive (tickets) and the food vans along the road leading to the arena, which take Euros.

How many tickets do you recommend to buy? 20 or 40 ? How much is an average meal worth?

As for breakfast, if it's on the edge of the campsite, the food vans are nearby and they're open in the morning.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

How many tickets do you recommend to buy? 20 or 40 ? How much is an average meal worth?

As for breakfast, if it's on the edge of the campsite, the food vans are nearby and they're open in the morning.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It really depends on how much you're going to be drinking at the festival. I would spend like 2 tokens a day on the festival, and that would be usually 2 beers from like 9pm. I don't get how people get drunk on the festivals or drink during the day, I feel like shit if I drink during the sun hours but that's a different story lol 

Food is anywhere from 2 to 5 tokens if I remember correctly. Showers are also 1 token per use. Last time the 2 of us spent around 60 tokens during the 4 days there with each day being 3-4 beers, 2 showers and some food

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

This might be kind of a dumb question - is there anyplace on or near the grounds (walking distance) if someone needed high-speed internet? Like, reliable high speed internet, I mean. 

I was considering renting a Wifi hotspot and bringing it to the campground, but I don't know if that's a solution. Any wisdom on this?

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

It really depends on how much you're going to be drinking at the festival. I would spend like 2 tokens a day on the festival, and that would be usually 2 beers from like 9pm. I don't get how people get drunk on the festivals or drink during the day, I feel like shit if I drink during the sun hours but that's a different story lol 

Food is anywhere from 2 to 5 tokens if I remember correctly. Showers are also 1 token per use. Last time the 2 of us spent around 60 tokens during the 4 days there with each day being 3-4 beers, 2 showers and some food

Thanks a lot for the help 
I was surprised that you pay to take a shower.

Turnstile are out of Primavera Sound. Yet again couldn't be bothered to update their site or Tweet. Artist management is getting incredibly lazy these days.

Hopefully they're still around for RW and not cancelling their EU dates altogether. 

59 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Thanks a lot for the help 
I was surprised that you pay to take a shower.

You pay in the hive but not myspace, it's also half a token not a whole one. With the amount it really depends, I'll use 80 over the four days but 3/4 of that goes on beer.

Edited by Aech

1 hour ago, Aech said:

You pay in the hive but not myspace, it's also half a token not a whole one. With the amount it really depends, I'll use 80 over the four days but 3/4 of that goes on beer.

but how does the token work? Is it an application that we have on the cell phone? Or physical chips?

44 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

but how does the token work? Is it an application that we have on the cell phone? Or physical chips?

Physical chips, actually it's a piece of paper 🙂 That's recycle coupons from 2012

DSCF6412.JPG

Edited by heti

On 3/14/2022 at 10:16 AM, Blaxey said:

One question, has anyone who bought the collector ticket in 2020 received the 2022 collector ticket? They said that they were going to send them but I don't know when

Any news from people of other countries? I saw some of you had already received it

4 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Turnstile are out of Primavera Sound. Yet again couldn't be bothered to update their site or Tweet. Artist management is getting incredibly lazy these days.

Hopefully they're still around for RW and not cancelling their EU dates altogether. 

Where did you see this?!