Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

2 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

There are for sure. I remember I spend all my tokens monday morning on some good breakfast 

7 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Hi! For me it´s the first time at Rock Werchter. We have tickets for the hive camping. Are there any food trucks or something like that at the camping area, where i get breakfast or other snacks? 

Just as a heads up, you can use the same vouchers from the festival site at the Hive. Beer/ soft drink/ coffee usually 1 voucher. Food usually 2 for basic, and upwards for meals/ noodles etc.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

They also have food trucks along the road between the campsite and the arena which take euros and they do breakfast foods in the morning. They aren't any cheaper but you do get bigger portions.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 3:21 PM, Granny-Smith said:

Take the free bus to Leuven. There you can take for the same money a real good and much bigger breakfast

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, shivroy said:

i feel like florence will announce a euro tour soon, would they announce this as part of that?? it would be weird bc their euro tour is likely early 2023, but announcing this AFTER a tour announcement feels even weirder? 

You know the schedule been released.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, Scarnic said:

Just as a heads up, you can use the same vouchers from the festival site at the Hive. Beer/ soft drink/ coffee usually 1 voucher. Food usually 2 for basic, and upwards for meals/ noodles etc.

Thx for the answers! Are their some foodtrucks for vegans?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Granny-Smith said:

Thx for the answers! Are their some foodtrucks for vegans?

Knowing the Belgians, yes. ( But can't give you a 100% answer) Best to contact them via the website or on the FB page, usually very quick at answering.

11 hours ago, biggygg said:

Does anyone know if there will be a camping shop on the hive site? In previous years I have used the Tentenzo camping shop in the hive, but there is no information on their website and their facebook page hasn't been updated in 2 years.

No, normally not. 

Hi - we're driving from the UK to the Festival - a couple of questions please if anyone knows please! 🙂

1) Do you pay for parking at the Festival in advance or when you turn up?

2) How long does it typically take to get out of the car park on the Monday morning? We need to be in Calais for check-in on the  Eurotunnel around 11:30 am - the drive itself is about 2h30 - 3hr I believe but want to give ourselves time to leave the site also!

Thanks!

5 hours ago, SimonK said:

Hi - we're driving from the UK to the Festival - a couple of questions please if anyone knows please! 🙂

1) Do you pay for parking at the Festival in advance or when you turn up?

2) How long does it typically take to get out of the car park on the Monday morning? We need to be in Calais for check-in on the  Eurotunnel around 11:30 am - the drive itself is about 2h30 - 3hr I believe but want to give ourselves time to leave the site also!

Thanks!

Depending on what camping you have chosen depends on where you park. Hive has its own parking along the main road but if you have a camping regular you must use the other parking available. You pay when you enter the parking (can't find a price for this year but used to be €15)

https://images.app.goo.gl/2d4pMbfa9HrWikA19

Give yourself a good 2½hours to get back to Eurotunnel. It took me an hour to get on the road from the parking at the last festival but I left the camping after 10am. If you have to be that early you should be straight out.

1 hour ago, Scarnic said:

Depending on what camping you have chosen depends on where you park. Hive has its own parking along the main road but if you have a camping regular you must use the other parking available. You pay when you enter the parking (can't find a price for this year but used to be €15)

https://images.app.goo.gl/2d4pMbfa9HrWikA19

Give yourself a good 2½hours to get back to Eurotunnel. It took me an hour to get on the road from the parking at the last festival but I left the camping after 10am. If you have to be that early you should be straight out.

Depends also the weather,  if its raining People go early