Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

23 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Is there a train from Charleroi Airport to Leuven ??

No! There isn't a train station at Charleroi Airport. You have to take a bus/shuttle to Charleroi South or direct to Brussels. I check on the SNCB website, there aren't any train from Charleroi South to Louvain/Leuven. The best for you - I think - is to take an hotel nearby Brussels South station on Wednesday evening. And then go to Louvain on Thursday morning.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, Daniel Ferreira said:

It's a good idea, the problem is that I land late, I take a shuttle to Brussels and according to the shuttle schedule I arrive at 00:10 to Brussels and I think the last train is at 00:20 and the problem is if the shuttle is late.

Mostly this shuttle is even a bit earlier. In Leuven you are much calmer then brussels.  You can walk to the old market with the bars and enjoy. The morning after calm breakfast and Just go in werchter. Hotels enough still in Leuven 

2 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Speculation time again:

Given the recent Glastonbury announcement (and assuming a second TW Classic day takes place), Macca, Foals and Noel Gallagher are all free to play on 26th of June. 

Forgot when the gigs I'd booked years ago were and I'd have to go from London (Hella Mega tour) to Manchester (Foo Fighters) to Werchter then back to Birmingham for Foos on Tuesday I think that's me out haha

On 3/5/2022 at 11:16 AM, Archi said:

No! There isn't a train station at Charleroi Airport. You have to take a bus/shuttle to Charleroi South or direct to Brussels. I check on the SNCB website, there aren't any train from Charleroi South to Louvain/Leuven. The best for you - I think - is to take an hotel nearby Brussels South station on Wednesday evening. And then go to Louvain on Thursday morning.

that will be the plan , thank you very much .

I am now looking at the status of food/drink coupons in advance, because here in Portugal a person pays at the time of purchase. Is it worth buying the coupons in advance?

Hi guys!

As much as it pains me, I've decided not to go this year. After two years of COVID, commitments like weddings, stags etc have stacked up into a very busy Summer 2022! I know I'm not entitled to a refund, so what's the best way to sell my Combo + Hive Camping ticket? Any ideas on second hand prices?

Cheers.

LCD Soundsystem just announced 4 nights in London during RW, and James Murphy has said that soon they won't be playing many live shows at all for a while.

Not looking worth it for a northerner, but anyone going to RW from London could see LCD on Wednesday 29th and hop on the Eurostar the next morning. I would not miss out if it's feasible for you. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, mrface19 said:

Hi guys!

As much as it pains me, I've decided not to go this year. After two years of COVID, commitments like weddings, stags etc have stacked up into a very busy Summer 2022! I know I'm not entitled to a refund, so what's the best way to sell my Combo + Hive Camping ticket? Any ideas on second hand prices?

Cheers.

Ticketswap, they'll be gone in under a minute for anything below 300. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heti said:

Since 4 weeks ago line-up is complete and the festival is SOLD OUT

5 hours ago, heti said:

RATM could sway me

and RATM are touring Europe in late August / September... I honestly don't see them doing any Europe date in early summer, before the US Tour starts...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gigi21 said:

and RATM are touring Europe in late August / September... I honestly don't see them doing any Europe date in early summer, before the US Tour starts...

They definitely won't considering they delayed all dates before July 9th because of Covid

On 3/7/2022 at 4:39 PM, lighthouse said:

Well there were 2 extra days planned, including a 2nd TWC day and an all female ‘encore’ day. Don’t know if this announcement bins one of those days...

All female wasnt said, there would be more female artists , but not all female. Maybe @Ken19 can help us out? Its taking long for names , since the date is already in 3 months? So confident that it will sell?

1 minute ago, Festilitis said:

All female wasnt said, there would be more female artists , but not all female. Maybe @Ken19 can help us out? Its taking long for names , since the date is already in 3 months? So confident that it will sell?

They'll need some excellent names if they think of selling out a complete Werchter day only 3 months in advance.