Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

4 hours ago, lighthouse said:
4 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Core festival lineup is out and it's so boring that nobody bothered to post it here 😂

It's actually pretty good imo. 

I'm missing acts like PK or The Blaze or more smaller ones like Ross From Friends or Agoria at Rock Werchter. Ok we have Moderat though. The Blaze would have been a perfect ending in the Barn. As well PK on Main Stage. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, branvan said:

I'm missing acts like PK or The Blaze or more smaller ones like Ross From Friends or Agoria at Rock Werchter. Ok we have Moderat though. The Blaze would have been a perfect ending in the Barn. As well PK on Main Stage. 

I don't disagree about PK and The Blaze which I both love, but that would have been a repeat of 2019, so glad they are switching it up.

12 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

We have a lot of bands that had Barn in 2019 that are in the 2022 lineup

I think the number of repeats from the tents is quite low, only Ry X (from Klub C to Barn) and Lewis Capaldi (from Barn to main), there are a few repeats on the main though, especially from Sunday 2019.

But anyway, the lower it is the better it is no?

49 minutes ago, polnico said:

I think the number of repeats from the tents is quite low, only Ry X (from Klub C to Barn) and Lewis Capaldi (from Barn to main), there are a few repeats on the main though, especially from Sunday 2019.

But anyway, the lower it is the better it is no?

Lots of repeats from last edition actually. Greta Van Fleet, Nothing But Thieves, Miles Kane, Lewis Capaldi, Balthazar, Marcus King, Yungblud... Why. 

3 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Is TW Classic 2 date fixed?

According to the insiders it is. They want to limit the trouble for locals by putting Boutique 1+2 and TW Classic 1+2 in the same weekends.

Btw, someone on Festileaks made a compelling argument about Robbie Williams being the TW Classic 2 headliner. Local media have been reporting him to headline a yet to be announced event in Werchter.

26 minutes ago, Dietediet said:

According to the insiders it is. They want to limit the trouble for locals by putting Boutique 1+2 and TW Classic 1+2 in the same weekends.

Btw, someone on Festileaks made a compelling argument about Robbie Williams being the TW Classic 2 headliner. Local media have been reporting him to headline a yet to be announced event in Werchter.

Only thing is that his last show at Boutique sold pretty poorly. 

1 hour ago, Aech said:

Macca gotta be nailed on for TW Classic 2, very tempted to see if I can stick around for that second weekend.

If it's Macca I'll definitely do TW Classic. It's likely the last chance to see a Beatle in concert.

He will be the oldest headliner ever in Glastonbury.