Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

One nice surprise from this is that Kennyhoopla fits nicely between Phoebe and Bicep on Saturday. 5 acts rather than 4, what a blessing! 

If anyone else is struggling that day I suggest you check him out because you might be surprised, it's somewhere between indie and pop-punk. Did an album with Travis Barker. 

• Upvote 1

For my Festileaks people. Stacked was Werchter in general, including day events. And with Qotsa, FNM, The Streets… and some others who cancelled 😳

Every festival was losing some important names, that is why a couple of names moved from RW to Cactus or the wait for Dour. 

Edited by Ken19
  • Upvote 4

As they are usually announce names on Friday, I guess we could have the announcement of their surprise (second TW Classic or Werchter Boutique) on Friday 4pm! 

I don't have lot of clashes. Really disappointed for Royal Blood vs Jimmy Eat WorldBeck vs Pixies is a bit sad too. And same for Lewis Capaldi vs Sam Fender.

4 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

For my Festileaks people. Stacked was Werchter in general, including day events. And with Qotsa, FNM, The Streets… and some others who cancelled 😳

Every festival was losing some important names, that is why a couple of names moved from RW to Cactus or the wait for Dour. 

So you'll tell us the surprise already to make up for it? 🤩

Glad I'm going to Primavera so the IDLES/Turnstile Beck/Pixies clashes don't affect me - biggest loss for me is Moderat, real shame but there's absolutely no chance I'm not at Metallica. 

Need to listen to the following to fill in some blank spaces, if anyone wants to get behind any recommendations:

Gang of youths VS The Dead South

RHEA VS Miles Kane

Goldband VS Pitou

Poorstacy VS LP

Edited by BenG92

1 hour ago, ParanoidTourist said:

I´m seeing whole of Beck´s show but only because I already seen Pixies 2 times;) 

Saw Beck only once in 2008 (Werchter had TWO stages back then) and I have NEVER seen Pixies. It's manageable, but since I NEED to hear "Where is my mind?" I'll travel to The Barn after Pixies end their set  

11 minutes ago, heti said:

Saw Beck only once in 2008 (Werchter had TWO stages back then) and I have NEVER seen Pixies. It's manageable, but since I NEED to hear "Where is my mind?" I'll travel to The Barn after Pixies end their set  

I was there in 2008 too actually but missed the last day (and therefore missed Beck). 

Pixies are great live so I understand your priority. 

• Like 1