Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

1 hour ago, HerrBuergermeister said:

So what about Wilco and Marc Rebillet from the former lineup?

And do we have any chance, to see The Jesus and Mary Jane? Or Pavement for all the cancelled bands?

Don't think they will book Pavement upcoming year(s)

10 hours ago, johnybegood said:

My experience in Ticketswap has been positive both times I have used it. Almost face value and legit tickets.

I've never been to Werchter but in Pukkelpop, also in Belgium, your ID is checked and if the name in the tickets is different from your ID you cannot enter to the festival.

Does Werchter have an official resale portal for those who can't attend and want to resell their tickets for face value? I missed out on the combi 4 day pass before it sold out so am looking for safest options to purchase now. I am coming from the US so don't want to risk buying g fake tickets.

10 hours ago, johnybegood said:

My experience in Ticketswap has been positive both times I have used it. Almost face value and legit tickets.

I've never been to Werchter but in Pukkelpop, also in Belgium, your ID is checked and if the name in the tickets is different from your ID you cannot enter to the festival.

Does Wertcher have an official resale portal where you can resell your tickets at face value? I missed out on the 4 day pass and looking to purchase safely as I don't want fraudulent tickets.

3 hours ago, HerrBuergermeister said:

So what about Wilco and Marc Rebillet from the former lineup?

And do we have any chance, to see The Jesus and Mary Jane? Or Pavement for all the cancelled bands?

Wilco is subbing for The National at Live is Live (June 17), and Marc Rebillet does not seem to play festivals this summer.

Watching the BRITs, how did RW miss out on Little Simz? That live performance was brilliant. Is she still due to play Couleur Café?

Edited by VCF

Line up has been completed. I think it’s alright, but it’s very apparent that they’ve stretched themselves very thin with having as many Werchter events this year as they do. If you take everyone from that Nick Cave day and put them on this line up it would work out very nice.

Would imagine news of the second Classic is coming soon based on the wording of this tweet too… “The summer has even more to offer. ☀️ There’s @WBoutiqueFest with Stromae and Gorillaz on 19 June and @twclassic with Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Placebo, The Smile and more on 25 June.  And... Rock Werchter has a surprise in store. Stay tuned for an exceptional encore... 👀

A6AE062E-6F54-43FE-B3C3-01464334CFD0.jpeg

Also Sem Fender vs Lewis Capaldi. Don't they have pretty big overlap? I don't really care about that one but still doesn't seem like a good thing.

In general based on me watching it for 3 minutes I think I won't really have any big holes there at all

Edited by Nicklord