Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

1 hour ago, johnybegood said:

Wolf Alice are playing Sportpaleis in july so you can rule them out. Idles will be in Pukkelpop. 

Fountaines were confirmed by Ken for Werchter.

Wolf Alice will be in Stockholm - Sweden with Harry Styles on the 29th of June, four days later he will be in Stockholm - Sweden at the Lollapalooza festival.

36 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Wolf Alice will be in Stockholm - Sweden with Harry Styles on the 29th of June, four days later he will be in Stockholm - Sweden at the Lollapalooza festival.

I didn't catch that, but I'm not sure they would do Stockholm > Oslo > RW > Stockholm though.

I'm also hoping for Lorde to show up in Belgium. Still no dates in July.

Edited by VCF

6 hours ago, VCF said:

I didn't catch that, but I'm not sure they would do Stockholm > Oslo > RW > Stockholm though.

I'm also hoping for Lorde to show up in Belgium. Still no dates in July.

After seeing Bush do this in 2019 I believe everything:

17 May - Pryor Festival Grounds - USA
24 May - Porto - Portugal
26 May - Virginia Beach - USA

41 minutes ago, shivroy said:

I feel like Florence isn't in the running for this bc she last did it I  2019 but she did do 2015/2016/2019 so they seem to have her back fairly often??? Idk thoughts

I think she’d headline and all the top slots on the line up are gone realistically. If we’re getting more names today they’re likely to be medium-smaller names.

We could still get a bigger name or two to make up for Faith No More dropping out but they might still be negotiating a replacement 

31 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I think she’d headline and all the top slots on the line up are gone realistically. If we’re getting more names today they’re likely to be medium-smaller names.

We could still get a bigger name or two to make up for Faith No More dropping out but they might still be negotiating a replacement 

this makes sense, I hadn't been tracking this fest much so didn't know all of the top slots were gone! Thank you!