Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

26 minutes ago, heti said:

Hopefully it will finally happen this time 🙂 Fingers crossed for Metallica & RATM, but Rage will probably do summer US tour then.

RATM will be touring USA this summer. Bring them on plus Metallica and FNM and money and the rest of the line up don't matter 😂

30 minutes ago, pete76 said:

RATM will be touring USA this summer. Bring them on plus Metallica and FNM and money and the rest of the line up don't matter 😂

What makes you think they will be touring the US this summer? It will be probably postponed again...

Edited by Newjem

38 minutes ago, Newjem said:

What makes you think they will be touring the US this summer? It will be probably postponed again...

Chicago's dates already been rescheduled for July. Many more bands got their tours already announced in US. More than 100mln.people had a jab over there. Things are looking good

3 minutes ago, pete76 said:

Chicago's dates already been rescheduled for July. Many more bands got their tours already announced in US. More than 100mln.people had a jab over there. Things are looking good

But the tour should start in June and I just can't see large gathering being allowed by then. El Paso should be the first show of their reunion so I think they will move the whole tour to 2022. And things are not looking that great, the cases are rising again in the US somehow.

7 minutes ago, Otto77 said:

Thursday 23rd in the Netherlands, Tuesday 28th in Ireland.

Maybe on Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th headliner for Werchter Boutique or Werchter Classic?

Personal opinion here:

GNR is a top 3 favorite band here, and I'm very greatful to have seen a half-reunion multiple times. But I'm done with the endless touring, same show and setlist. So unless they release new music or play new songs, I'm likely to skip their show. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Otto77 said:

Thursday 23rd in the Netherlands, Tuesday 28th in Ireland.

Maybe on Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th headliner for Werchter Boutique or Werchter Classic?

Most likely. Still - they ain't playing Rock Werchter nor Graspop

41 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Rage Against The Machine are suddenly a possibility for 2022 (https://tour.ratm.com/).

Are they @Ken19? First I thought the they need the month off, but they didn‘t bother to have one in their itinerary for 2021.

So maybe a short European run with Rock am Ring, Pinkpop, Werchter and the rescheduled headline shows in June?

EDIT: Just saw that the 2020 itinerary had the same gap in June, only filled with Firefly Festival.

Edited by Karlos12345

Normally was june/july Europe the year after their US tour. 
Without corona they would be in Werchter in 2021. 

My guess is this is still the case, Download festival would do everything to have them for example... 

Edited by Ken19
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

My guess is this is still the case, Download festival would do everything to have them for example... 

Not only Download, last year the HellFest boss said that he'll try to have them as soon as possible. And there are (very) strong rumours about a second HellFest in 2022, which would take place a week after the first one (17-19 June and 24-26 June, with a new line up). I really believe RATM is a strong possibility for Europe in June 2022.

6 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Download already announced all of their headliners for 2022 - Kiss, Maiden, Biffy

• 1 month later...