Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

Well that’s thrown me completely! Glad to see the option of Kendrick is potentially back on the table, not really my thing but it would be nice to tick him off the list and my mates would buy a ticket on his name alone so bodes well that I might not be going alone haha

11 hours ago, mikebat said:

Not only Kendrick Lamar, but also The Rolling Stones.. 😮 They would add an extra day for them :

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2021/08/05/garorock-a-marmande-les-rolling-stones-ca-se-confirme-et-ca-serait-un-dimanche-soir-9716475.php

Massive Attack are in Nimes/France on July 4th. They would make an amazing addition for Saturday and they haven't played RW for ages (last time was 2003 I think?). I've seen them live many times and they are always simply awesome - no exceptions!

Since Gorillaz are out 😔 can one still dream about RATM, TOOL or SOAD? I know, I know...wishful thinking!

@Ken19 Do you maybe know if there is a reason why RW is not looking at Massive Attack for so long? (or isn't RW green enough according to their standards?)

2 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Massive Attack are in Nimes/France on July 4th. They would make an amazing addition for Saturday and they haven't played RW for ages (last time was 2003 I think?). I've seen them live many times and they are always simply awesome - no exceptions!

Since Gorillaz are out 😔 can one still dream about RATM, TOOL or SOAD? I know, I know...wishful thinking!

@Ken19 Do you maybe know if there is a reason why RW is not looking at Massive Attack for so long? (or isn't RW green enough according to their standards?)

It has something to do with 'green', but not that green 🙂

The newspaper says that the Rolling Stones will perform on the site of the Garorock but not during the classic festival. The festival takes place from June 30th to July 3rd. And the Stones will perform there on Sunday 26th June. I can't imagine the band playing at a normal festival. I guess they'll be announced for TW Classic here!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

They will announce the Friday sub soon enough. And you all know who that will be by now. Wednesday they were still in doubt what to announce first. 
I think the second TW Classic will be next.

I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 4,000 here but I’m assuming from the message in the Mad Cool forum you know it’s Springsteen for the 2nd TWClassic and the announcement is due shortly?