Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

12 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Bit soon isn't it? Considering Pearl Jam is also a 2018 name and Gorillaz, also 2018, are coming back as well. 

Hoping for something more unique for once. 

Gorillaz isn’t confirmed is it? I’d love The Strokes most on the line up but I don’t see them playing on the Metallica day, possibly Sunday 

Wouldn’t mind QOTSA or Gorillaz coming back next year, it’ll be 4 year by that point since I’ve seen either of them. They would also be a big selling point for a couple of people in my group who are thinking of coming back to Werchter next year who haven’t been for a good few years.

I’m biggest thing I’m hoping now that they’ve got The Strokes before RHCP. That would be the cherry on top of a fairly stacked cake and looking at other line ups around the time/past Werchter line ups I think it’s something they could feasibly pull off 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

I'm new here (hello everybody) and I wanted to know about :
- the maybe fifth day in Werchter (because many festivals announce extra days!)
- is the project of a 2nd Werchter Classic still under consideration or even more than that 😉 (Bruce Springsteen or ?)

Questions for @Ken19 ;-)

Thanks

10 hours ago, The Black said:

The Weeknd will be doing his own tour (stadiums).

Peter Gabriel would be great for the Barn.

Deftones and Black Label Society are playing Graspop (exclusively). Deadmau5 might be more of a Pukkelpop or Tomorrowland thing. While I miss having the dance act headliners after the rock headliners at Rock Werchter, there's probably not enough people that agree with that sentiment. 

RHCP are on stadium tour, and at RW..
The weeknd (or Dua Lipa ) could be perfect name for the "pop act" no ?

I hope more names soon, I'm from Tahiti and all my friends in France buy tickets for other fest... I don't want to go at RW aloooone !

3 hours ago, guifon83 said:

Hello,

I'm new here (hello everybody) and I wanted to know about :
- the maybe fifth day in Werchter (because many festivals announce extra days!)
- is the project of a 2nd Werchter Classic still under consideration or even more than that 😉 (Bruce Springsteen or ?)

Questions for @Ken19😉

Thanks

You will know very soon. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Werchter Veteran said:

A lot of Foo Fighters on Studio Brussels today, because of the launch of the book of Dave Grohl.
Perfect headliner for Saturday 🙂

Can't have Metallica, Foo Fighters, RHCP and Pearl Jam at the same festival it's simply too good for real life.