Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

51 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Today it won't be, Facebook and Instagram are now in several countries around the world.
Here in Portugal it's down not if in Belgium it's also.

Got lot of issues here in Belgium since 1h...

EDIT: It's worldwide. All Facebook networks are down. People from United States, France, Belgium, Portugal talk about it. 

Edited by Archi

3 hours ago, Dietediet said:

If RHCP are announcing a full world tour, I doubt they'd be sticking to the RW 4PM schedule. It's only 7AM in California right now. I'd expect an announcement at 6-7PM.

They posted their teaser on Friday 4PM. And I doubt they'll announce the world tour in one time. They'll announce Europe, America, Australia and the rest of the world in different time/different hours. Bands never annonce America/Europe tours at the same time (maybe in really rare cases but it's not even 1%). Maybe they wanted to announce today but got issues with Facebook networks before us. Maybe they gonna do it tomorrow. Or Wednesday. The RHCP (and management) always got some strange/unclear plans in their communication.

10 minutes ago, Archi said:

They posted their teaser on Friday 4PM. And I doubt they'll announce the world tour in one time. They'll announce Europe, America, Australia and the rest of the world in different time/different hours. Bands never annonce America/Europe tours at the same time (maybe in really rare cases but it's not even 1%). Maybe they wanted to announce today but got issues with Facebook networks before us. Maybe they gonna do it tomorrow. Or Wednesday. The RHCP (and management) always got some strange/unclear plans in their communication.

RATM did it in February 2020. Whole tour on a Monday 9 pm CET.

Edited by Karlos12345
not 2021

RHCP video launched on Friday afternoon, and if Ken's info was correct the tour dates had to be released on a Friday afternoon. Makes sense that the actual announcement takes place this Friday afternoon then.

Leaked Ticketmaster info reveals that the fan pre-sale starts Saturday 9th, further supporting that theory.

Just now, Dietediet said:

RHCP video launched on Friday afternoon, and if Ken's info was correct the tour dates had to be released on a Friday afternoon. Makes sense that the actual announcement takes place this Friday afternoon then.

Leaked Ticketmaster info reveals that the fan pre-sale starts Saturday 9th, further supporting that theory.

Came here to write the same. Too quiet atm and not too unrealistic to start the artist presale the day after the announcement.

The "Frusciante" effect will help the band selling more tickets than the last tour for sure! But I can't imagine them sell out stadium twice in some cities like Paris: the show at the Stade de France in 2012 - where I was - wasn't soldout until a few days/weeks before the show if I remember it well. The announcement will arrive later today or tomorrow I guess. We'll know which exact stadiums/venues they're playing!

A lot of countries/areas are missing: nothing in East Germany (Berlin ?!), Austria, Poland, Portugal...

Edited by Archi