Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

2 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Imagine Dragons at the Open'er on June 29th, if they are Sunday headliners I'm very disappointed.

I guess they gonna be at Rock Werchter but sub-headliner max. Even for a co-headline with act like Kings Of Leon, it seems too weak.

41 minutes ago, Archi said:

With the Dua Lipa tour rescheduled to May 2022 (with a second show added in Antwerp), it's 100% sure she won't be at festivals in June/July 2022. For those that had still some hope for her at Werchter...

How so?

Just now, lighthouse said:

I'm afraid she won't play Werchter (2 Sportpaleis shows is huge, 40K huge), but Glastonbury should still be a contender. 

Not fussed about RW, just wasn’t sure if there was some info explicitly ruling her out of all June festivals. 

3 hours ago, Archi said:

With the Dua Lipa tour rescheduled to May 2022 (with a second show added in Antwerp), it's 100% sure she won't be at festivals in June/July 2022. For those that had still some hope for her at Werchter...

wanna bet she will be at Sziget...?

1 minute ago, Matt86 said:

wanna bet she will be at Sziget...?

Maybe. I don't know! The Sziget is the first week of August. So still possible if she does some festivals in August. I just wanna said that with a arena-tour that ends early June, it's now impossible to see her at festivals in June-July (like from last week of May until end July). It's just logic. But she doesn't play in Eastern Europe at all during this tour. So who knows 🙂 

2 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

You want to have a look at the Weekend 2 line up at Primavera..

Right... I forgot that... I was too much in the (insane) football match yesterday, sorry 😶

I guess the Palau Saint Jordi is where she plays at Primavera... totally forgot it.

11 hours ago, Archi said:

Right... I forgot that... I was too much in the (insane) football match yesterday, sorry 😶

I guess the Palau Saint Jordi is where she plays at Primavera... totally forgot it.

She will play stand-alone show in Barcelona, then show in Madrid and after that the 2nd weekend of Primavera.

She'll be in Spain for almost 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Festcrazy said:

She will play stand-alone show in Barcelona, then show in Madrid and after that the 2nd weekend of Primavera.

Playing in Portugal in the middle (one gig in Braga and another one in Lisbon).

13 hours ago, Festcrazy said:

Before Primavera Sound she'll be here in Portugal in Lisbon and Braga (surprising) and then she'll go to Primavera, now will she tour festivals?