Rock Werchter 2022

JSmurphy

9 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

God no.. Can't be headliner material can they (at least not solo)?? With so many amazing bands on tour I have high expectations for this edition. I really hope for someone not yet in the loop...

One of the headliners of Mad Cool/NOS Alive and I guess many more to come.

Of course they can't carry a day on their own, so there should be at least another band in the size of Kings of Leon/The Killers/Arctic Monkeys etc

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

Really curious about what we're going to get at 4pm. 

Why do we think we'll get anything? They just posted a ticket reminder on their website which would be strange if they plan to announce something in an hour or so...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tmolvik said:

Why do we think we'll get anything? They just posted a ticket reminder on their website which would be strange if they plan to announce something in an hour or so...

Because tomorrow morning ticket sales for Sunday start , and Sunday has no names . That's why we're speculating.

1 hour ago, Gossard said:

This made me laugh 😆  .....but I totally agree, something a little more heavy would be nice 🤘

Let's give some other audience a headliner too. I think with FNM, PJ & Metallica that the "heavier" /rock is well presented on top of the bill. And that's 3/4 of the current names. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pigital said:

Let's give some other audience a headliner too. I think with FNM, PJ & Metallica that the "heavier" /rock is well presented on top of the bill. And that's 3/4 of the current names. 

Naaah, you know what, I'm still gonna hope for bands that I like, not bands that others like 😉 

• Like 2

Too bad we didn't get any new names today. I'll just buy a ticket for the Metallica day tomorrow. And hopefully we gonna have names for the Pukkelpop at the end of the week...

About the Foo Fighters, they always have several days-off during their Summer tour. They announce 2-3 shows, then 2-3 more a month later. So who knows, they could maybe be the last headliner. But like said @pigital, there already 2 rock/heavy headliners, not the style of RW anymore to get 3. Unfortunately... Pearl Jam - Metallica - Gorillaz - Foo Fighters could be so cool!

37 minutes ago, Archi said:

Too bad we didn't get any new names today. I'll just buy a ticket for the Metallica day tomorrow. And hopefully we gonna have names for the Pukkelpop at the end of the week...

About the Foo Fighters, they always have several days-off during their Summer tour. They announce 2-3 shows, then 2-3 more a month later. So who knows, they could maybe be the last headliner. But like said @pigital, there already 2 rock/heavy headliners, not the style of RW anymore to get 3. Unfortunately... Pearl Jam - Metallica - Gorillaz - Foo Fighters could be so cool!

You can buy day tickets for the Friday (Metallica day) now through Fifth Member, Metallica fan club...the membership is free 🙂
https://www.metallica.com/metclub/

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gossard said:

You can buy day tickets for the Friday (Metallica day) now through Fifth Member, Metallica fan club...the membership is free 🙂
https://www.metallica.com/metclub/

I subscribe to the Club but there's a code needed to unlock the presale on TicketMaster website:

"Please enter the offer code or password to unlock your tickets (rules and restrictions may apply. Refer to your offer for details)"

1 hour ago, Archi said:

I subscribe to the Club but there's a code needed to unlock the presale on TicketMaster website:

"Please enter the offer code or password to unlock your tickets (rules and restrictions may apply. Refer to your offer for details)"

Look at the Metclub News on the Metallica Site, the password is there in the tour announcement - same for the whole tour

9 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

In the past it didn't sell out until February- April. However,  don't know how things turn out now post-covid. 

Should be the fast one this year. Many people still got their tickets fot 2020, 2021. 

• Upvote 1