The Landed Festival 2021.

On 7/31/2021 at 5:45 PM, glasto-worker said:

Did you two make it ? and is the weather holding up ?

Hello glasto-worker,

Yes, we made it down, arriving at about midnight on the Thursday. The weather was raining then, but then it dried up for the rest of the weekend, apart from one small shower. We didn't even try to trade on the Friday, preferring to go on the piss instead. Then, on the Saturday, we decided on a new 'policy' to do with the art and craft items - we decided to just give all the items away instead. We had many takers and were left with very little at the end of the day. OK, so we didn't make any money that way (apart from one bloke who insisted on giving us £10 for an item - he just wouldn't take no for an answer). No regrets though, as it made life far easier. We had some vey, very fine mind bending substances with us, which helped the 'party' go along smoothly. We left yesterday evening though, and missed the last night. I think our age and previous indulgence caught up with us. Oh and we ran out of gin (having got through about 10 bottles of it) on Sunday afternoon. If we had had more gin I don't doubt that we'd have stayed for the last night.

I'll catch up with you off this site, when able. I'm just having a break from going through my emails, and have to prioritise the nasty ones first i.e. those to do with finances, bills etc.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:04 PM, timespeedsup said:

Name that DJ? I stand to be impressed. Which is not how I'm feeling about the weather forecast. Does it get windy there? Trying to convince myself it's still good weather for the first festy of the year. Almost there...... 

It was good to meet you at the weekend. It's a pity that we didn't get to spend more time chatting, but that's kind of what happens at festivals - even the small ones. Stella says that you might come and see us here in Bridgnorth sometime. That would be good, and you'd be most welcome.

All the best.

Yog

PS - your private message box is full, or appears so, as I couldn't send this privately to you.

18 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello glasto-worker,

Yes, we made it down, arriving at about midnight on the Thursday. The weather was raining then, but then it dried up for the rest of the weekend, apart from one small shower. We didn't even try to trade on the Friday, preferring to go on the piss instead. Then, on the Saturday, we decided on a new 'policy' to do with the art and craft items - we decided to just give all the items away instead. We had many takers and were left with very little at the end of the day. OK, so we didn't make any money that way (apart from one bloke who insisted on giving us £10 for an item - he just wouldn't take no for an answer). No regrets though, as it made life far easier. We had some vey, very fine mind bending substances with us, which helped the 'party' go along smoothly. We left yesterday evening though, and missed the last night. I think our age and previous indulgence caught up with us. Oh and we ran out of gin (having got through about 10 bottles of it) on Sunday afternoon. If we had had more gin I don't doubt that we'd have stayed for the last night.

I'll catch up with you off this site, when able. I'm just having a break from going through my emails, and have to prioritise the nasty ones first i.e. those to do with finances, bills etc.

sorry did not spot your post sooner - Well that is a new way to do trading - at least you wont have to pay any tax on profits !!!

glad you had a good time.

On 8/2/2021 at 10:21 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It was good to meet you at the weekend. It's a pity that we didn't get to spend more time chatting, but that's kind of what happens at festivals - even the small ones. Stella says that you might come and see us here in Bridgnorth sometime. That would be good, and you'd be most welcome.

All the best.

Yog

PS - your private message box is full, or appears so, as I couldn't send this privately to you.

Great to meet you both too. Lovely fest. Created PM space, looks like it's been full for 9 years!