Jump to content

Camping at Worthy Farm


stuie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Strange Glastonbury Experience number 307.

As i was on site on the Tuesday prepping for arrivals on Wednesday, i was sat up at the Stone Circle relaxing and doing my lateral flow test of all things! Makes a change from what is usually going up peoples noses in that locale.

I heard some noises and peered across as a couple of Deer came leaping down the field.  Was quite a moment.  Think they were heading to the Park Stage for *insert appropriate act name here.

A nice joyful moment.  Also took a video.

 

Deer Deer.jpg

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jay Pee said:

Strange Glastonbury Experience number 307.

As i was on site on the Tuesday prepping for arrivals on Wednesday, i was sat up at the Stone Circle relaxing and doing my lateral flow test of all things! Makes a change from what is usually going up peoples noses in that locale.

I heard some noises and peered across as a couple of Deer came leaping down the field.  Was quite a moment.  Think they were heading to the Park Stage for *insert appropriate act name here.

A nice joyful moment.  Also took a video.

 

Deer Deer.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.44e79567525b61ffc47035620f058d32.jpeg
 

we saw a couple last year when we stayed near the site they must live up towards worthy view

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jay Pee said:

Strange Glastonbury Experience number 307.

As i was on site on the Tuesday prepping for arrivals on Wednesday, i was sat up at the Stone Circle relaxing and doing my lateral flow test of all things! Makes a change from what is usually going up peoples noses in that locale.

I heard some noises and peered across as a couple of Deer came leaping down the field.  Was quite a moment.  Think they were heading to the Park Stage for *insert appropriate act name here.

A nice joyful moment.  Also took a video.

 

Deer Deer.jpg

I don’t think The Antlers have ever played Glastonbury, but Hinds have.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hinds, well done, I’ve been wracking my brains trying to come up with a deer  related Glastonbury band.  And I even saw Hinds play, park stage I think! 

I think a heavier band called Antlered Man may have played Williams Green one year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

My friend delivering some posters to the farm 

 

Please let these appear on the online store! I'm moving house and could do with another print to go with my "Leave no Trace" one from 2019. As an FYI, there are frames that I got from H&M Home which are a perfect fit for these prints.

Edit: Just read one of their responses on Twitter and says they are planning to put them on the online store 🙂

Edited by Tartan_Glasto
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, MrBarry465 said:

Whats the situation with visting the festival site at the moment? If you just wanted to walk through.

I know they have the camping, but is it possible yet to have a wander about?

Pretty sure it's still not permitted.

 

Edited by vintagelaureate
Sorry, didn't see Gnomicide's reply!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Please let these appear on the online store! I'm moving house and could do with another print to go with my "Leave no Trace" one from 2019. As an FYI, there are frames that I got from H&M Home which are a perfect fit for these prints.

Edit: Just read one of their responses on Twitter and says they are planning to put them on the online store 🙂

Ah good was going to ask my friend tonight if they were printing for the online store … but seems I don’t need to now 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm planning to try to do some video and cut it with 2021 footage of the same location (I know it's not an original idea!) 

Anyone have any particular places they'd like me to attempt?

You will have lots of fun trying to work out where everything usually is!! 
look forward to the end result! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm planning to try to do some video and cut it with 2021 footage of the same location (I know it's not an original idea!) 

Anyone have any particular places they'd like me to attempt?

I did this. Well I took the before photos. Trouble is, during the festival, I just don’t have the time or inclination to find specific places and take photos. Maybe I should reverse the process. Look at my random out of focus shots of bins, grass and people, then try and find the place in November.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm planning to try to do some video and cut it with 2021 footage of the same location (I know it's not an original idea!) 

Anyone have any particular places they'd like me to attempt?

 

11 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

You will have lots of fun trying to work out where everything usually is!! 
look forward to the end result! 

You could always use what three words then that way you will know exactly where the photo was taken. To be even more exact add in a compass 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...