Camping at Worthy Farm

stuie

Pre erected does seem more aimed at Glastonbury goes than actual campers. I’m not a camper but have a decent sized tent for 4 of us including 2 toddlers and I would want to use that if I was camping.  Need some space for the kids to play in if the weather isn’t great. I’m guessing these tents will be just sleeping in really 

13 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Emily definitely said it's not for partying, but I'm interested if there's even going to be some kids entertainment?

I get ya old son.. Just have to wait and see.. 

Was really interested in this. Had been planning to camp for a week with a young toddler, with a couple of other families. 

Pitching our tents together so the kids can play. Relaxed walks around the farm, day trips off site. Kids playing in the tent if raining.

Now that it will be pre erected tents this feels a lot less appealing.

We are now looking at other campsites nearby.

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

sooooo many family members are going to be bored to tears by rabid excited festivalgoers going 'oooh! i had a cider just about here! and i queued up for a wee here!' every hundred yards or so 

That was something I was thinking about as well! 

Says me who walked the site in a fallow year and took a small stone from the path at Hitchen hill next to where we used to camp. That stone now sits in a silver dish next to our telly! 

75CD650C-09A0-4459-BE41-C13035E68B11.thumb.jpeg.d3077f442c2a3021042591aa74948132.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Anyone else find it odd that, so close to sale date, there are no details on pricing or anything else?

4 days out, wondering if there is a minimum stay etc etc 

I'm a bit surprised yes.  I'm guessing the full site will go live before Saturday though....there's very little point in holding it all back until you can actually book imho. 

Just now, parsonjack said:

I'm a bit surprised yes.  I'm guessing the full site will go live before Saturday though....there's very little point in holding it all back until you can actually book imho. 

They are just so used to doing it the Glastonbury way ... it just needs explaining to them that it’s not a lineup drop 🙂 

3 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Website not yet live but a few more hints here....although the photo is labelled May 9th 2017 so isn't current.

https://worthypastures.com/hello-world/

https://worthypastures.com/accessibility/

Forget Worthy Pastures! The is an official Mo font!!!!

'Mo Font' & 'Mo Spaced Font'

Both WOFF formats on the website but have converted to OFT & TTF.
Letters & Numbers!

Download (will work for 30 days): https://easyupload.io/4rjhjd

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Upvote 3