Camping at Worthy Farm

stuie

17 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

Did I not read somewhere they were going to close the stone circle at nighttime presumably to stop all night drumming etc? I am a bit worried about the closeness of the tents - absolutely expected at a fest but not at a glamping site normally.

I'd be surprised if they closed the field. It would be here ideal place for people to be rather than making noise anywhere else. It's kind of the only place that has a whole field in-between it and any tents. Chilled camp fires for people chatting would be ideal. 

26 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I'd be surprised if they closed the field. It would be here ideal place for people to be rather than making noise anywhere else. It's kind of the only place that has a whole field in-between it and any tents. Chilled camp fires for people chatting would be ideal. 

Hope so, that sounds idyllic , isn’t it one of the areas that a fire is being lit by the festival? I understand there’s also one in Williams Green. 

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hope so, that sounds idyllic , isn’t it one of the areas that a fire is being lit by the festival? I understand there’s also one in Williams Green. 

Not sure. TBH my post was more hopeful but you'd think with their long past experience they know it's better to accept there will be some people not going to bed at 11 and better to forcus them somewhere that's least distruptive. 

Does anyone know the maximum attendence if sold out?

1 minute ago, danbailey80 said:

Not sure. TBH my post was more hopeful but you'd think with their long past experience they know it's better to accept there will be some people not going to bed at 11 and better to forcus them somewhere that's least distruptive. 

Does anyone know the maximum attendence if sold out?

3000 people plus up to 100 workers 

Edited by crazyfool1

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s our e tickets including car pass arrived and printed off!  So it’s obvious that tents are allocated on arrival , hopefully get to choose which area to stay in ,  Avalon for us please! Weeks away I know but excited to just drive down and into the farm. 

i'm just looking at ours now - i'm wondering if maybe the colour of the car park pass is any indication as to which field we may be camped in? on the pass it says one of its uses is to "help staff direct you to the car park"?

of course if everyones pass is the same colour then that means nothing at all...

1 hour ago, Chubby Dude in a Tiny Car said:

a question for all you local people - is Becketts in Glastonbury Town still open?

1 hour ago, Chubby Dude in a Tiny Car said:

a question for all you local people - is Becketts in Glastonbury Town still open?

Was open this afternoon