Camping at Worthy Farm

stuie

I can understand genuine local complaints living next to a beast like Glastonbury but the amount of time and effort looking for mad loopholes is a bit weird, must take them a load of time to research. Shame they couldn't their time to something useful..   

Edited by august1

4 minutes ago, august1 said:

I can understand genuine local complaints living next to a beast like Glastonbury but the amount of time and effort looking for mad loopholes is a bit weird, must take them a load of time to research. Shame they couldn't their time to something useful..   

Village life innit

Man it’s genuinely insightful to watch what the festival has to go through behind the scenes to get licences approved. It’s always the same characters from the local community with weak representations claiming they have a “silent voice” behind them. Fascinating. 

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Any idea when that decision would be published. Surely must be soon, a quick discussion and a show of hands should do it.  

They did say it might take a few days I think … think it will be a formality though … at least it’s not over a weekend now 

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Oooh. Are the different colours different tent types?

think there is too many colours.

From the pictures they've put up

Willow (dark blue) has Bell tents but Jersey Ground is dark blue and scout tents.

Avalon (light blue) has scout tents.

No pattern!

6 minutes ago, august1 said:

think there is too many colours.

From the pictures they've put up

Willow (dark blue) has Bell tents but Jersey Ground is dark blue and scout tents.

Avalon (light blue) has scout tents.

No pattern!

If the colours don't mean anything that's just annoying (but I should have expected #thereisnopattern 😂)

3 minutes ago, august1 said:

think the colour just relates to field name, seems some fields have a couple of types of tents.

Or colours of tents In each field ? Doesn’t worthy view have different colours in blocks ? 

Edited by crazyfool1