Camping at Worthy Farm

stuie

So looking at that map, am I right the glade area is just out of their land? As is 'The Wood'? 

Do we think they will have the old small fence up?

Also I can't but feel they may add a few more small things around the site. Surely they've got loads of stuff locked up ready to go?

Just now, danbailey80 said:

So looking at that map, am I right the glade area is just out of their land? As is 'The Wood'? 

Do we think they will have the old small fence up?

Also I can't but feel they may add a few more small things around the site. Surely they've got loads of stuff locked up ready to go?

They have made vague noises about other activities that they may or may not be able to provide, depending on circumstances. We shall see.

Did you book?

24 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They have made vague noises about other activities that they may or may not be able to provide, depending on circumstances. We shall see.

Did you book?

Perhaps the vagueness is deliberate 😉

3 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Sorry not kept up with the thread today!! Did you get tickets to show your little girl around!! 

I did! She is not up for going to the Glastonbury site when I mentioned it the other day, so I'm not going to tell her. She knows we've booked camping where there's a pirate ship and stone dragon and other children about and that's it!

Tee-hee!

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I did! She is not up for going to the Glastonbury site when I mentioned it the other day, so I'm not going to tell her. She knows we've booked camping where there's a pirate ship and stone dragon and other children about and that's it!

Tee-hee!

Ahh im so excited for her!! Theres a few other places for kids round here tht are great too!! 

I just noticed that some of the three day scout tent dates that were showing not available earlier this afternoon are now available for booking.  Maybe shifted from the five or four days packages.  Worth checking if anyone was unlucky not to get the dates and days they wanted. 

3 minutes ago, March Hare said:

I’m hoping the woods are opened up, noticed a cluster of trees on the map in the right place so I’m hopeful

020A80CD-B61F-4702-98B6-7F32308683BE.jpeg

There's also a similar fluster where the glade should be too. So maybe a bit of glade will be open for exploring 

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

No longdrops apparently. I presume they thought the kids wouldn't go for it and they wouldn't be practical to only empty when full like during the festival when they fill up so much more quickly.

That’s shit 😞 😀