110 Above 2021

TheDHolford

Had a brilliant weekend, was so good to be back to live music! 

Sports Team, Black Honey, The Snuts, Yonaka, FEET, and The Amazons were all highlights for me! But gotta say loved plenty of the smaller acts I saw too! Agreed that Sundara weren't particularly interesting live, I've seen them before and they always seems rather hit and miss, for me anyway. Mysterines too, I think struggled with the sound on the Gopsall Inn Stage.

First time going to 110 but I will be back! Loved the intimate feel, and spoke to plenty of the artists over the weekend who were camping and staying for all the acts, just really added to that intimatcy! Food was a good (especially that pizza!), though never got chance to try the Fish and Chips, the van was always too slow at getting the orders out. 

All the stages are great, loved the small scale feeling, but with the bands still bringing the big energy. 

Second that they could do with another bar, especially between acts, but didn't actually queue for a drink longer than maybe 10 to 15 minutes, so that was perfect.