Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone been to this before?

Got tickets for this year, due to a really great line up for my tastes in musics. It was reasonably priced, and the smaller scale size of the festival sounds like a great idea.

Just wondered what people's thoughts were on this festival? What's it actually like on the site? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, TheDHolford said:

Anyone been to this before?

Got tickets for this year, due to a really great line up for my tastes in musics. It was reasonably priced, and the smaller scale size of the festival sounds like a great idea.

Just wondered what people's thoughts were on this festival? What's it actually like on the site? 

I went in 2019 for the first time and couldn't recommend it highly enough 

Site is tiny, only around 1000 capacity I believe. Very friendly atmosphere, unique stage setups.

Very few bands clash so you can see at least most of everyone (all 3 headliners of each night over the 3 stages if you want) 

Beers cheap - kaltenberg or Kingstone press £4 a pint plus real ale options

And...I've dug out some pictures

I think there is a pretty good chance of this happening with the small capacity- so we got our tickets after the roadmap announcement.  Worst case it helps the festival survive and we've already paid for next year 

20190802_180057.jpg

Bar area at back of main stage 

20190802_191242.jpg

Area between second and third stages

20190802_232148.jpg

Third stage

20190803_121918.jpg

Main stage

20190803_144719.jpg

The whole campsite 

20190804_220054.jpg

Pale waves

20190803_212125.jpg

2nd stage 

Edited by efcfanwirral
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

 

I went in 2019 for the first time and couldn't recommend it highly enough 

Site is tiny, only around 1000 capacity I believe. Very friendly atmosphere, unique stage setups.

Very few bands clash so you can see at least most of everyone (all 3 headliners of each night over the 3 stages if you want) 

Beers cheap - kaltenberg or Kingstone press £4 a pint plus real ale options

And...I've dug out some pictures

I think there is a pretty good chance of this happening with the small capacity- so we got our tickets after the roadmap announcement.  Worst case it helps the festival survive and we've already paid for next year 

20190802_180057.jpg

Bar area at back of main stage 

20190802_191242.jpg

Area between second and third stages

20190802_232148.jpg

Third stage

20190803_121918.jpg

Main stage

20190803_144719.jpg

The whole campsite 

20190804_220054.jpg

Pale waves

20190803_212125.jpg

2nd stage 

Amazing! Thank you! Looks really great, the line up is pretty stacked for such a small festival. Should be a good chance of it going ahead with so few people. Plenty of bands I want to see, especially the three headliners.

Heading down from Manchester so looking forward to it, if it goes ahead! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I've bought tickets with some friends after a trawl of festivals on here to find one with at least a partial line up announcement that sounded good. Never heard of it before but love a little festival and it's a strong lineup for the size. Sounds like there might be some more bands announced soon which will be great. Can't wait for festival season! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stringebean said:

I've bought tickets with some friends after a trawl of festivals on here to find one with at least a partial line up announcement that sounded good. Never heard of it before but love a little festival and it's a strong lineup for the size. Sounds like there might be some more bands announced soon which will be great. Can't wait for festival season! 

You won't regret it! Plenty more bands to come based on previous years, and what I found in 2019 is if you like the initial lineup, if you make the effort to have a listen to all bands announced beyond that then you'll get more out of it - the music types are pretty similar throughout and you then know what you want to see. And the best bit is almost no clashes! 

Edited by efcfanwirral
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...