2021 lineup rumours

blutarsky

• 2 weeks later...

Only reason I can think of for nothing coming out yet is they're going to do an announcement at the start of April. Seem to recall that was their original plan for announcing their original plan for whether it was going ahead or not, so might have agreement that they'd be doing lineup announcements at the same time.

2 hours ago, Pinhead said:

I reckon cancellation is in the post....

Starting to look that way isn't it? I'd been sitting on the fence but rage bought tickets after Bearded Theory was cancelled a couple of weeks ago.

Very odd, some festival organisers seem absolutely convinced they will be able to go ahead (such as Bigfoot Festival and Camper Calling which we also have booked) but then other bigger, more established ones are still postponing until next year

Personally think we will be very lucky if anything goes ahead

Ditto.  Been trying to piece it all together and work out how they're in a position to take enough risk out of the it to go ahead without the insurance being a deciding factor.  Really intriguing, especially giving the email today in the light of the cancellation announcements.

Or they're just taking a massive gamble!

On 4/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, Pinhead said:

I reckon cancellation is in the post....

23 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Starting to look that way isn't it? I'd been sitting on the fence but rage bought tickets after Bearded Theory was cancelled a couple of weeks ago.

Very odd, some festival organisers seem absolutely convinced they will be able to go ahead (such as Bigfoot Festival and Camper Calling which we also have booked) but then other bigger, more established ones are still postponing until next year

Personally think we will be very lucky if anything goes ahead

Good to hear they have a lineup date coming although it feels like May 7th may be significant. It's a good over two weeks away to say about a lineup. I wonder if that date is kinda pencilled in when they see it possibly as a announcement for 2021/announcement for 2022?