Pilton Party 2021

Crazyfool01

On 3/11/2021 at 10:57 AM, JoeyT said:

Does this mean that a weekend event could take place before this though?

I'm intrigued to know if they would need to apply for a licence (i assume they would?) in which case surely the notice period to residents would have to be relatively soon?

P.S. you totally know something 😉

On 3/15/2021 at 2:55 AM, eFestivals said:

The term has ayear round site licencec can hold as many events as it wants whenever it wants.

They would still have to submit an Event Management Plan to the council, and thus gain approval from SAGE though. 

Also according to the Mendip website “The current licence authorises one event per year which is usually held in June” (https://www.mendip.gov.uk/article/7467/Glastonbury-Festival-Licensing-and-Event-Management-Information)

So is there another licence for the site which covers the unlimited events? 

Edited by strummer77

2 hours ago, strummer77 said:

They would still have to submit an Event Management Plan to the council, and thus gain approval from SAGE though. 

Also according to the Mendip website “The current licence authorises one event per year which is usually held in June” (https://www.mendip.gov.uk/article/7467/Glastonbury-Festival-Licensing-and-Event-Management-Information)

So is there another licence for the site which covers the unlimited events? 

I think thereey put a bit of specificity into it along the way so that the licence couldn't be used to take the piss with constant events.