Pilton Party 2021

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Now this is a thread which gets my full attention 🙂

How many have you done ? I started late and the last one was my first ... it’ll be great to be back on the farm once again ... pending tickets obviously ... oh and the rumours coming home 🏡 

I was going to say perhaps a 2 day event (Fri & Saturday) with entertainment starting say 5pm - 11pm on Friday but from Midday - 11pm on Saturday.

2 stages.

A limited number of tents provided a la Worthy View but no "late night" entertainment following last set.

Locals encouraged to park at the Bath & West showground with regular buses provided to and from (included in ticket cost) which should limit traffic in the immediate area around the site but also perhaps car parking on site is provided at additional cost.

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

How many have you done ? I started late and the last one was my first ... it’ll be great to be back on the farm once again ... pending tickets obviously ... oh and the rumours coming home 🏡 

Blimey now there's a question.

The first PP I went to was 07 when Massive Attack played. 

I've been to all but 2 I think in between but that was due to not wanting to see who was on rather than not being able to get a ticket.

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

Pilton Party is supported by the battle of bands competition!! Out of this they create 2 winners and have a headliner which will play the pyramid the next year!! 

thats new isnt it ? the headliner thing dont they normally just get a slot on  the lineup somewhere ?