Glastonbury Photos that make you smile

Crazyfool01

Don't know if anyone seen this in 2014.  It was a weird musical theatrical comedy all over a burger van, with the actors all around and up the crows nest playing music and chasing each other.  It was at the edge of the circus field.  We just wandered past and stopped for a minute, and was there for the best part of an hour.  I have a 10 min video of it and it just brings back so many happy memories of the diversity of entertainment available - it's not all about the big stages.

IMG_0185.thumb.JPG.cef4dfcb8edb3c259390437aea41f380.JPG.

37 minutes ago, EMorgz92 said:

1. My pal walking down to the Other stage, think this was Saturday eve 2019

2. The railway tunnel, 2017 (?) (I'm on the right)

3. The Killers in 2019

FB_IMG_1652350378048.jpg

FB_IMG_1652350334003.jpg

FB_IMG_1652350385080.jpg

Where is the entrance to the railway tunnel? Which field?

39 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

Don't know if anyone seen this in 2014.  It was a weird musical theatrical comedy all over a burger van, with the actors all around and up the crows nest playing music and chasing each other.  It was at the edge of the circus field.  We just wandered past and stopped for a minute, and was there for the best part of an hour.  I have a 10 min video of it and it just brings back so many happy memories of the diversity of entertainment available - it's not all about the big stages.

This is so good!! love the randomness of it!!

2 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

That's me! Photos of that day seem to crop up everywhere. 

Brilliant.  it is genuinely my favorite photo from that years Glastonbury and I don't know a single person in the shot lol

3 minutes ago, Bennykill said:

Brilliant.  it is genuinely my favorite photo from that years Glastonbury and I don't know a single person in the shot lol

Fair to say I featured in a lot of photos that day. I'm stumped as to what to do for fancy dress this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, kingbadger said:

Fair to say I featured in a lot of photos that day. I'm stumped as to what to do for fancy dress this year. 

I can imagine, it showed a lot of commitment.  you have a lot to live up to this year

2017 me and The little one, we recreate this photo every year - but i like the sun in this one - from hill of death on the Tuesday evening, 

should still manage to do the photo for next few years, not sure once she gets into teens and twenties mind 😄

T at G.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, buddiepaul said:

Looks brilliant, could you buy a burger there?!

15 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Thinking of going as the goalposts that split apart from the 1994 World Cup ceremony

that would be amazing.  you would have to get everyone to miss the goal with a football

1 minute ago, TheDayman said:

Cheers dude. Panaromic from my phone, pure fluked that one

(although I did clean up all the rubbish in Photoshop after 😬)

Did you adjust the colour much? It definitely captures the sunrise vibe well, I love the silhouetted Tricketts too

1. Taken in the Greenfields on the tuesday evening in 2014.  There's something about the serenity of the scene that I love.  And it's hard to mess up a picture when you have a sky like that

No photo description available.

2. 2015, me and the very best of people

3. and finally, your daily reminder from me to always wear sunscreen

• Like 1

image.jpeg.c24126b95a88d7edacb837748dc305be.jpeg

Me on @Quark's shoulders at the Efest meet in 2019.  I'd mentioned on the forum that I'd never been on anybody's shoulders at a festival and he said we should put that right.  This is the result.  I usually hate photos of myself but I think this one just sums up the festival.  Thanks to whoever took it (sorry I can't remember your name).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

image.jpeg.c24126b95a88d7edacb837748dc305be.jpeg

Me on @Quark's shoulders at the Efest meet in 2019.  I'd mentioned on the forum that I'd never been on anybody's shoulders at a festival and he said we should put that right.  This is the result.  I usually hate photos of myself but I think this one just sums up the festival.  Thanks to whoever took it (sorry I can't remember your name).

Been building up my squats ready for NYBB