Glastonbury Photos that make you smile

Crazyfool01

Glasto 2019. We're all smiling because: we've just seen Elvana on the Greenpeace stage; it's that magical time (around teatime) when the day starts just somehow turning in your favour again; and we're all off to watch the Chemical Brothers in a bit.

66412812_10157030737693935_719849257682599936_n.jpg

Edited by Homer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Oh bugger , I didn’t know Elvana were playing there , we could just about see them from outside the tent at Williams green . Caught them in Bristol later in the year though:-)

Would like to say it was crap, but was really good! He spent most of the time in the crowd/crowd-rolling. Then Norman Jay came on and played drum and bass from a tree (on the right).

He shoves right through our group right at the end here when he parts the crowd.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, crazyfool1 said:

my annual meet up with my brother at the festival ... hes never going until he calls me and tells me hes on site 

P1020223.JPG

The question I have, maybe most have is, which one is the brother and which one is you?

5 hours ago, bamber said:

The question I have, maybe most have is, which one is the brother and which one is you?

now that would be telling .... but 1 fairly big clue exists in Photo 1 in this thread .... or the second clue would be if you were to google Pyramid stage hat Glastonbury ... you would likely find the odd image of me 🙂 

11 hours ago, Big durbs said:

From what we could see from outside the tent in Williams green it was awesome, then we caught them at the Bristol O2 just before Christmas and they were amazing, will definitely look them up in next years lineup.

akso lookup Doreen Doreen, they are awesome, so lively and really get the crowd going, they played the summer house stage last time . 

At the O2 before Christmas 2019? I was at that gig if so. 

Time to pull out The Big Guns. Not in this photo but that's my best mate on the floor (2010). How anyone can be that spannered and still capable of making that face is beyond me. For context, here's the description that accompanies this pic on Facebook:

"Sunday, somewhere in Lost Vagueness 3-5AM. *** utilising a ditch for trench-based warfare. Even though people were shouting at us "Leave him alone, he's f*cked", we never leave a man behind."

34456_410622505722_7065955_n.jpg

Edited by Homer
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 5:38 AM, crazyfool1 said:

now that would be telling .... but 1 fairly big clue exists in Photo 1 in this thread .... or the second clue would be if you were to google Pyramid stage hat Glastonbury ... you would likely find the odd image of me 🙂 

So who is live on stage on the hat? Outstanding work BTW.

49421133802_782ccb642d_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...