Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 minutes ago, Ildavo said:

So we tried to use the ticket carryover credit and we were told to it could only be used at bars 5 and 17. Whereabouts are they? Ta!

They're marked with AT/Access ticket logo on the festival map. You need to go through a slightly dull "process" at the bar to redeem it which neither punters or the bar people seem to enjoy doing, so don't expect it to be as easy as just tapping your phone. I'd try and use it all at once if you can.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

The first weekend I witnessed multiple aggro instances with security in and around Mordor specifically. Whatever company they've contracted for this year is noticably more "into it" than previous years.

Don't want to bum anyone out by detailing what happened but let's just say they were completely disproportionate responses and really made me hyper-aware whenever I saw a security person.

Yeah I’d just poured some booze from one of my pouches in to a cup and I absolutely shit myself when I saw them marching my way, but thankfully they weren’t coming for me. 

Tbf, there seemed to be a huge amount of dickheads last night, especially for the likes of Dua Lipa, so wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve upped security a little if they’ve received a large amount of complaints or whatever.

10 minutes ago, Ildavo said:

So we tried to use the ticket carryover bar credit and we were told to it could only be used at bars 5 and 17. Whereabouts are they? Ta!

You may use them at these bars (marked AT):

image.thumb.png.75434fc4c562855ed8814acfe734986c.png

Edited by puckno
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Don’t know if it’s just because the crowd is pretty sparse so it’s more noticeable, but there seems to be a pretty big security presence at Mordor right now. Seen several groups of 4/5 guys marching around - wonder if there have been any instances that have prompted it. 

agreed, and! they just took my bottle lid - clearly i was a risk lol

34 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Aren't they in the main food court? Sure I saw vegan pizza there.

Found it - thank you.  also found vegan pizza at the back of Mordor. Somehow missed them both yesterday!

At Tous now getting ready for R Bandini. Holy shit, its a brutal walk to get to Bits.. Haha. Anyway, its cool hearing almost exclusively spanish people around us, and already great vibes. I have high hopes for this concert!

Edited by pne094
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beatkeeper said:

Found it - thank you.  also found vegan pizza at the back of Mordor. Somehow missed them both yesterday!

That place is the mutt's nuts. We're not vegan and we ate there twice, great value. 

• Like 1

Although it’s still unnecessary I believe some of the security’s behaviour came from them panicking about the crowd management. They were well aware something needed to be done and on the tips of their toes so they might’ve overreacted in other situations. Or they shipped in extra, less professional people, after they saw the issues on the first Thursday. But anyways, the way the festival is set up and with these amounts of people, you do need quite a lot of security to control the crowd

1 minute ago, Ohjesus said:

i heard from a friend it was one in one out now, security turning people back 

Surely this if anything is the final nail in the coffin of 'did Primavera oversell the event'.

Glad I got out of Lorde (who was stellar) as quick as I could. Now just having a nice time at Jesus And Mary Chain

2 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Surely this if anything is the final nail in the coffin of 'did Primavera oversell the event'.

Glad I got out of Lorde (who was stellar) as quick as I could. Now just having a nice time at Jesus And Mary Chain

he could be confused - they do have odd security one way systems round there at times 

28 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Not there myself just curious, how's main stage looking before Strokes? 

horrible for me, asked a guy not to push me and he tried to fight me. just left for a good spot at the smile

14 minutes ago, broccoli said:

horrible for me, asked a guy not to push me and he tried to fight me. just left for a good spot at the smile

I swear it's a rule that some twat has to start a fight at a strokes gig. Didn't multiple happen at APE when they played.

Hope you're okay bud

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1