Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

21 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Negative for Covid but me and my partner have picked something up, chesty cough and mild chills. Today is a bit touch and go and it'll just be Nick and Gorillaz if anything. Gutted is an understatement but it is what it is I guess. 

I feel you. Experienced the exact same thing yesterday. Feverish, mild chills, pain due to a sweet combo and of a small heat stroke, a lot of stress (my Airbnb appt didn’t exist, an absolute nightmare) and a lot of airconditioning. Horrible. 

Today I’m feeling a lot better thanks to a good nights rest. Hope you can enjoy Cave! 

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the festival so far! Coming for weekend 2 and wanted see what the experience has been with post-festival transport? Resigned to it taking ages but is it best to wait for the shuttle buses or are alternative options likely a better shout? Are taxis/Ubers feasible? Any advice be hugely appreciated! 

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

I feel you. Experienced the exact same thing yesterday. Feverish, mild chills, pain due to a sweet combo and of a small heat stroke, a lot of stress (my Airbnb appt didn’t exist, an absolute nightmare) and a lot of airconditioning. Horrible. 

Today I’m feeling a lot better thanks to a good nights rest. Hope you can enjoy Cave! 

Thanks, we've just spent about 13 hours in bed so we're a touch better, gonna go try and see the big boys. Will save us a big bar bill at least. 

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Anybody got any suggestions/recommendations for food at the festival? Not eaten here yet but always wary of making the wrong decision (apart from the hotdogs, which are of course the most delicious things on earth).

Is that the hot dogs in VIP? 

I’d recommend the VIP burgers if you’re there. My friends had them last night and were delicious!

5 minutes ago, JB15 said:

Is that the hot dogs in VIP? 

I’d recommend the VIP burgers if you’re there. My friends had them last night and were delicious!

Nah just the hotdog stands dotted around site - don’t know what they do with those bad boys but I can fuck up a good three or four of them at once if I’m in the mood.

• Upvote 1

The Bits area is so nice during daylight. And so underused, especially the lower part. I overheard the free water guys talking about nobody wanting free water today.

As for the music so far - just saw Die Katapult and I think the Weekend 1 has just peaked prematurely. 

Day 1 shitshow already forgiven, I'll be here next year!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Negative for Covid but me and my partner have picked something up, chesty cough and mild chills. Today is a bit touch and go and it'll just be Nick and Gorillaz if anything. Gutted is an understatement but it is what it is I guess. 

Ugh that's horrible. Get well soon. You had covid yet?

1 hour ago, louiec96 said:

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the festival so far! Coming for weekend 2 and wanted see what the experience has been with post-festival transport? Resigned to it taking ages but is it best to wait for the shuttle buses or are alternative options likely a better shout? Are taxis/Ubers feasible? Any advice be hugely appreciated! 

So far we've only done tram. First night we got metro from Glories as it was 5am by then. Second night we got a cab from Glories within 10 mins. Both took a while and tram is very packed. Haven't tried the shuttle.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah just the hotdog stands dotted around site - don’t know what they do with those bad boys but I can fuck up a good three or four of them at once if I’m in the mood.

You’re right. It was amazing. I could eat more of them!

41 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Ugh that's horrible. Get well soon. You had covid yet?

Nah never had it and this is just a bug but it's forcing us to stay home, no way we can do the final day like this. Beyond gutted. Might have to get some APE tickets for Nick and Gorillaz. 

19 minutes ago, hollyzone said:

I think they need to update the app so the band list page jumps straight to the start of the current day. I'm already getting a bit fed up of having to scroll through 1-3 June to get to today, it's going to be an ever deteriorating user experience come weekend 2.

It does click on 4 wee squares