Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

22 minutes ago, AlexTheKid48 said:

oooo where do you see that? Guessing it's for the boiler room stage?

they confirmed on insta but said they'd be firming up times etc 'later this week' great news!

Edited by Ohjesus

On 5/25/2022 at 11:52 AM, JedTheHumanoid said:

with a dedicated space for members within the festival site.

and also:

Soho House members can bring up to three guests each to the Soho House x Primavera Sound space.

I don't think the map is accurate in this case

Official:

Moreover, another one of the perks of a VIP ticket, is that it grants you access to Soho House's premium area which has a pool, massage service, local DJ sets and showcases by some of the festival's artists

1 hour ago, Orens said:

Porto set times are out, either Nick Cave has quite a long set or they got about an hour-long gap for a secret headliner 😏

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-26 at 2.45.00 PM.jpeg

I dearly believe NC will play a longer set, which bothers me since I want to catch Black Midi live more than most bands, but I don't want to miss out on NC as well. Such an unncessary clash

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, roughbloke said:

Anyone flying Ryanair? Done online check in and they ask for some of these documents + other. Can I screenshot my travel covid pass for this or wait until we get to the airport?

1CAC26E4-CCF4-4BFB-9FFD-9D721CFD8586.jpeg

So you don't have to include it here on the app, you just have this option t keep things moving fast at the airport having your boarding pass and documents in one place. Is your Covid vaccine certificate a PDF? If so you can upload it here or just have it on your phone ready to go. Both work the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, young_contra said:

I dearly believe NC will play a longer set, which bothers me since I want to catch Black Midi live more than most bands, but I don't want to miss out on NC as well. Such an unncessary clash

Yeah I am the same. I was really keen to see Black Midi, but I'm not gonna leave a Bad Seeds show. Just seems bizarrely long.

8 minutes ago, KGeedora said:

Yeah I am the same. I was really keen to see Black Midi, but I'm not gonna leave a Bad Seeds show. Just seems bizarrely long.

They're playing a full 2.5 hour set at TW Classic in a few weeks and there is suspiciously a much bigger gap between them and Gorillaz on the PS timetable right now. Wouldn't be surprised if they're getting a full 2hr show at PS. 

This time next week we will be walking through this gates under a baking spanish sun for the first time in at least 3 years and watching an incredible array of world class acts - and with the Mediterranean as a background and among a super peaceful and music loving crowd.

Amazing times ahead!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

They're playing a full 2.5 hour set at TW Classic in a few weeks and there is suspiciously a much bigger gap between them and Gorillaz on the PS timetable right now. Wouldn't be surprised if they're getting a full 2hr show at PS. 

God I hope so!

13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

This time next week we will be walking through this gates under a baking spanish sun for the first time in at least 3 years and watching an incredible array of world class acts - and with the Mediterranean as a background and among a super peaceful and music loving crowd.

Amazing times ahead!

I. Can't. Wait. 

My first gig is gonna be Sharon van Etten I think. Anyone have anything earlier than her that think is unmissable? I'm open to suggestions. 

Just now, ConfidenceMan said:

I. Can't. Wait. 

My first gig is gonna be Sharon van Etten I think. Anyone have anything earlier than her that think is unmissable? I'm open to suggestions. 

Les Savy Fav, Linda Lindas, Kacey Musgraves, Richard Dawson & Circle, Dinosaur Jr. You're missing a good 3hrs of music if you're only turning up in time for Sharon's set.

2 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

I. Can't. Wait. 

Kim Gordon? Faye Webster? Dinosaur JR?

1 minute ago, ConfidenceMan said:

I. Can't. Wait. 

Absolutely dude, Dinosaur Jr. are on Cupra straight before her, crusty old rockers. One of my personal weekend highlights. Alternatively Kacey on the main stage for some modern country. Or another alternative, The Linda Lindas, 11-17 year old girls making light punk.

Before them, Faye Webster also on Cupra, really soothing dreamy voice. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

Just had a nice surprise realising I have a 19€ bar credit in the app for keeping the ticket from 2021. I thought that would only apply for people keeping the ticket all the way from 2020. 

I did the same but don’t have any credit. What app?