Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

44 minutes ago, Bram said:

Since Interpol is somewhat a ‘reguler’ at PS, I’m hoping that most of the crowds will attend the Poble Espanyol or Razzmataz. 
Also did not expect that the Little Simz tix for general public has not yet sold out which is a good news for me (considerable queue to access the site). I’ll be able to watch both Beck and The National set in peace.

I'd say the Little Simz ticket status has a thing to do with the anticipation for a Beck set at Razz.

8 minutes ago, Orens said:

Marked on the map as a VIP zone (just like 2018-2019, across the bridge and near the Bits area)

with a dedicated space for members within the festival site.

and also:

Soho House members can bring up to three guests each to the Soho House x Primavera Sound space.

I don't think the map is accurate in this case

15 minutes ago, Orens said:

I'd say the Little Simz ticket status has a thing to do with the anticipation for a Beck set at Razz.

I think it’s more that Poble Espanyol has a massive capacity. 15% of those tickets is a lot, especially as you don’t even need a ticket.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I think it's possible there will be problems with Access Tickets but in the end it's just a QR code and not a complicated system.

Definitely everyone going should take a screenshot of their ticket and also send this to a friend's phone - always good to have a a plan B...

Yes, agree, screenshot and send to a fried, or maybe even print it. I can easily see scenarios where the phone get lost, stolen, accidentally dropped it in the toilet, etc 

1 hour ago, Bram said:

Since Interpol is somewhat a ‘reguler’ at PS, I’m hoping that most of the crowds will attend the Poble Espanyol or Razzmataz. 

I was initially planning on doing Pablo for the full evening, but leaning at trying to catch Interpol in the Apolo so as not to see them in Mordor (frees up other bands to see)

Pom Pom Squad then over to Interpol.

Since I'm going to the Primavera for the first time, could you tell me which mobile operator has the least problems with the Internet at Parc del Fòrum during festival? I'm going to buy eSim

Ragin Les Savy Fav are playing so early on Thursdy eve, my chances of making it are super slim as I only arrive into El Prat that late afternoon.

Without a ticket-ticket for the Sunday Ciutat King Gizz/LSV show, and with doors at 8pm, what time would a regular wknd 1 punter need to be queuing from do you think?

27 minutes ago, puckno said:

Yes, agree, screenshot and send to a fried, or maybe even print it. I can easily see scenarios where the phone get lost, stolen, accidentally dropped it in the toilet, etc 

It is good to have a plan B, but...remember when we needed to show a card to enter? The risk of loosing it, or forget it, was also big. So...

18 minutes ago, chemica said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but do they empty the venues between ciutat shows or can you stay in for multiple in a row?

It’s never happened before so I can’t say with certainty, but I’m pretty sure you can just stay for the whole thing otherwise that would be a huge pain in the arse and inconvenience .

2 minutes ago, MeMeMeM said:

It is good to have a plan B, but...remember when we needed to show a card to enter? The risk of loosing it, or forget it, was also big. So...

This is a very good point.

In the end they have said that if you have a valid ticket they will bend over backwards to make sure you get in. All you need is a phone and it doesn’t even need to be your phone.

23 minutes ago, chemica said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but do they empty the venues between ciutat shows or can you stay in for multiple in a row?

they sell one ticket to all shows in the venue, so don't think they will empty it

Edited by JedTheHumanoid

1 hour ago, MeMeMeM said:

Yes... And of course I would always bring something else as proof in case I lost it. 

2 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Hey everbody my new book about the VIP experience at Primavera is out next month its called Nick Cave and the Bad Seats

Just because you’ve shellaced out a lot of squid, you expect to lorde it up.

2 hours ago, Orens said:

How big Razz capacity compare to  Sala Apolo? Any possibility of long queue? Still remember the long line of queue for Brian Jonestown at PS ciutat Sala Apolo back in 2014. Surely don’t want to relive that experience.

Somebody on Reddit is saying the t shirt you have to pick up from Pull & Bear is available to all ticket holders and is separate from the one available just to those who held on to their 2020 tickets. Seems unlikely to me as that’s an awful lot of merch they’d be giving away, but can anybody confirm/deny?

1 hour ago, BA_Barrabus said:

Without a ticket-ticket for the Sunday Ciutat King Gizz/LSV show, and with doors at 8pm, what time would a regular wknd 1 punter need to be queuing from do you think?

You'll be fine if you arrive when doors will open, around 8pm.

28 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody on Reddit is saying the t shirt you have to pick up from Pull & Bear is available to all ticket holders and is separate from the one available just to those who held on to their 2020 tickets. Seems unlikely to me as that’s an awful lot of merch they’d be giving away, but can anybody confirm/deny?

Can't see them doing separate ones, personally. Pull & Bear are one of the sponsors so they were probably just like "knock us up a load of t-shirts will you, and we'll get a bunch of footfall into your physical stores over the weekend. Cheers"

I went to that VIP area in 2018 and am definitely not a Soho house member. It’s like a pool, bar area and viewing deck. Think they had DJ sets there that year too. Lol if they marked that area as a vip perk but you have to have some other membership to use it