Jump to content

Primavera Sound 2022


daveje

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Probably irrational but its starting to fuck me off how many people are calling it ''Prima'' 

What's wrong with calling it Prima? It's like calling Glastonbury, "Glasto". Just easier than saying "Primavera Sound 2022" every single time.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

What's wrong with calling it Prima? It's like calling Glastonbury, "Glasto". Just easier than saying "Primavera Sound 2022" every single time.

I expect everyone to call it ''Primavera Sound 2022 Barcelona - Saint Adria Weekend one/two''

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Float said:

Has anyone (that’s eligible) requested that Ouigo Fast Track pass? 
i just keep getting error messages when trying to complete the form.

Being a Prima (baiting 😂) noob, I was looking at that offering, wandered if the fast track, viewing platform etc was worth grabbing a cheap €9 ticket?

Edited by Evilmonkeydan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

What's wrong with calling it Prima? It's like calling Glastonbury, "Glasto". Just easier than saying "Primavera Sound 2022" every single time.

Do you call Edinburgh Edin or the Grand National the Grand Nash?

Some shortenings just don’t catch on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Evilmonkeydan said:

Being a Prima (baiting 😂) noob, I was looking at that offering, wandered if the fast track, viewing platform etc was worth grabbing a cheap €9 ticket?

Yeah I'm wondering this too. Maybe worth taking the risk on!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2022 at 6:20 PM, Nextqaz123 said:

Can’t see two shell anywhere?

Still can't find them, they did mention they will perform at LAUT on the 7th (which probably means the last gig)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orens said:

Still can't find them, they did mention they will perform at LAUT on the 7th (which probably means the last gig)

Mumdance & Bestie Bebe have not been given slots yet either. Only Stella Donnelly of the 4 new additions is on the timetable currently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So with the 2 big stages now sitting side by side I guess it does make getting down the front early for your favourite headliner a little bit more entertaining (as in you look to your left or right & have a 'warm up' act playing while you wait).

 

Also Jockstrap on the Monday city circuit seem to now be playing all by themselves - hope they get the audience they deserve!

Edited by livenstu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, puckno said:

Imo 40 minutes for DIIV is blasphemic. They're squeezed in between napalm death at adidas and beach house at primavera. I understand the need for 1 hour for napalm death, with a zillion records in their discography, and the urge to get beach house going. Still a shame though.

Really want to see DIIV, but idk how it will work for Beach House. I have to be in first rows and centered during Beach House set and DIIV kind a ruin things a bit. Idk how long takes to get from Plentitude to Binance? Is it the best option to skip DIIV (damn) for Beach House?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

Really want to see DIIV, but idk how it will work for Beach House. I have to be in first rows and centered during Beach House set and DIIV kind a ruin things a bit. Idk how long takes to get from Plentitude to Binance? Is it the best option to skip DIIV (damn) for Beach House?

Walking from Plenitude to Binance takes about 3 minutes, they are very close. There are normally not that much people lining up to get front rows at Primavera/Binance stage. I think the 15 min gap between DIIV finishing and Beach House will be plenty, if I were you I would catch both sets. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deadpheasant said:

@Fabrizzo why the downvote on asking a genuine question?

I'm just curious.

Apologies if I came across as rude it's my first festival here so I don't know better.

Sorry, i' ve removed It, i hate Glasto and Prima words bit it's just me😂

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it is really going to be a shame if there are no smaller stages this year, considering it is a super edition etc I would expect something where things can be a bit more intimate to make things a bit more special, some of my favourite gigs at Primavera have been the smaller shows, Meuran Humanos at the Rayban unplugged was great as was Weyes Blood playing to 80 people at the Mango tent, fingers crossed they have a few surprises.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, postC86 said:

I think it is really going to be a shame if there are no smaller stages this year, considering it is a super edition etc I would expect something where things can be a bit more intimate to make things a bit more special, some of my favourite gigs at Primavera have been the smaller shows, Meuran Humanos at the Rayban unplugged was great as was Weyes Blood playing to 80 people at the Mango tent, fingers crossed they have a few surprises.

They’ve always done this so can’t see why they wouldn’t at their 20th anniversary 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

do i see all of fred again and then run over to tame impala (weekend 2) ?? or do i just get a good spot for tame impala? how long do you think the walk is from the Ouigo stage to the main stages? eeeek

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TiZuff said:

do i see all of fred again and then run over to tame impala (weekend 2) ?? or do i just get a good spot for tame impala? how long do you think the walk is from the Ouigo stage to the main stages? eeeek

If you are the sporty type and do a brisk walk/sprint you can easily move from Ouigo/Plenitude stages to Main stages in 5 minutes. But for a slow/comfortable walk you should calculate 10 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for spamming here again but I am pretty desperate to sell my tickets as I can no longer go 😞

I'm selling two Weekend 2 tickets, €155 each (paid €175 for them back in 2020). Transfer via Dice app. DM me if you're interested!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

If you are the sporty type and do a brisk walk/sprint you can easily move from Ouigo/Plenitude stages to Main stages in 5 minutes. But for a slow/comfortable walk you should calculate 10 minutes. 

That's a bit optimistic. I'd say it's at the very least 10 minutes, and in crowded hours (like the type of hours Tame Impala) are playing I would expect 15-20 minutes.

 

14 hours ago, livenstu said:

So with the 2 big stages now sitting side by side I guess it does make getting down the front early for your favourite headliner a little bit more entertaining (as in you look to your left or right & have a 'warm up' act playing while you wait).

Yeah I'm happy about that, always wondered why Primavera didn't do it. I was in a festival with two side by side main stages (Osheaga in Montreal) and it was always great to be able to see the other show while waiting for your favorite headliner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, yaniv297 said:

That's a bit optimistic. I'd say it's at the very least 10 minutes, and in crowded hours (like the type of hours Tame Impala) are playing I would expect 15-20 minutes.

Fair enough, I might not be representative as most people might not wanna sprint between the stages.. But 20 minutes seems extreme.. I think it would never take me that long from Pitchfork to Mordor regardless of how crowded and even if I stop for a beer on the way over. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have checked with a contact in the know and Quimera is just a promotional act for a new series coming from a well-known platform. The guy is an argentinian actor/trap singer. Can't share more but I have checked the info and matches.

 

Sad times as C Tangana or Bad Bunny would have been a great addition.

Edited by yosoyyoberdi
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

I have checked with a contact in the know and Quimera is just a promotional act for a new series coming from a well-known platform. The guy is an argentian actor/trap singer. Can't share more but I have checked the info and matches.

 

Sad times as C Tangana or Bad Bunny would have been a great addition.

So you're saying it's Arcade Fire then? 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...