Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

7 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

wait the midweek stuff sold out already?!?! wtf

Nah just 15% of the tickets that went on sale to guarantee entry. The rest you need to turn up and queue for.

6 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Confirms we are not getting any big replacements.

As expected. Ah well. 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah just 15% of the tickets that went on sale to guarantee entry. The rest you need to turn up and queue for.

As expected. Ah well. 

aaah ok thanks man. chances of getting into jamie xx when my flight arrives at 9pm probably slim then !

1 hour ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Most American festivals are garbage this year, GovBall included. PS is still a great deal for Americans traveling over. 

Very true. Coachella was essentially $500 for a 3-day pass this year, which is basically what I paid for my double weekend / 12 days of music at Primavera 2022.

If this were an average festival then cancellations of Massive Attack, Brockhampton, Japanese Breakfast woul potentially cripple the line up but it just so happens that this is Primavera Sound, the festival with the strongest line up every year. 

I love the idea that these cancellations encourage more punters to watch acts like Einsturzende Neubaten and Autechre and/or take a punt on something they weren't expecting to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

I love the idea that these cancellations encourage more punters to watch acts like Einsturzende Neubaten and Autechre and/or take a punt on something they weren't expecting to watch. 

That's a nice idea, but I hope that in practice it doesn't mean more disruptive crowds at those sets.

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

The Japanese Breakfast dropout is annoying because I literally asked them a few weeks back due to the weird tour schedule and they told me she was. Bit frustrating.

So it’s your fault they were alerted to the weird tour schedule and told her to sack it off 😡

7 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

The Japanese Breakfast dropout is annoying because I literally asked them a few weeks back due to the weird tour schedule and they told me she was. Bit frustrating.

I have a feeling it’s a very new cancellation otherwise they would have announced it with that last batch of dropouts. I’m sure they didn’t know when you asked them.

39 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

Guys, shou I click reclaim ticket on Access App?

click on "claim from dice" or something similar. if that doesnt show , shut down the app and reload it until it does show. it didnt for me a few times

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

click on "claim from dice" or something similar. if that doesnt show , shut down the app and reload it until it does show. it didnt for me a few times

Ok thx, I have claim from Dice option.

I really wanted to see Japanese Breakfast, but she was so upset about Covid, so I assume that she maybe dropped out cuz of Primavera is no longer asking for Covid pass.

Edited by Festcrazy

42 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

I really wanted to see Japanese Breakfast, but she was so upset about Covid, so I assume that she maybe dropped out cuz of Primavera is no longer asking for Covid pass.

Should not be the reason, since in Porto Covid pass is also not required. I imagine that is a change in the schedule (can't understand why she is flying to Europe just to do two shows...).

1 hour ago, Drums Please Fab said:

looks like I might end up going to this alone ! I might have to flip my spare ticket. my mate can't go with work. ill still go though . not missing it for anything.

happy to adopt my friend if you fancy ppl to chill with. i used to fests alone back in the day. always happy to pay the kindness that was shown me forward. we are weekend 2 like so thats probably a good thing to ascertain first!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Festcrazy said:

Well she is supossedely to play in Porto, and there are any restritction to Covid in Portugal now