Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

See my post above – if I hit Continue here I just get an error message saying 'Required field'. How did you add your Dice tickets? Did you have a QR code or numerical reference?

Hum, strange... I guess you may have to wait a bit, few days ago I hadn't the DICE mention but it appeared today so I thought that now everybody may have it but it seems that's not the case yet...! Sorry for the false hope! 

And also I can tell that I didn't receive any DICE email yet

Edited by Toooom97
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thespiral said:

Anyone else thinking this whole Accessticket App really shouldn’t be this difficult 🙄

Stuff like this makes me question the whole point of modern tech. Must be my age 😁 Is this any better than just print out ticket , get wristband. 

It shouldn't be, but the app seems super rushed together by PS so it doesn't have all the development and infrastructure as something say Dice. I imagine they're doing this so that next year they'll sell tickets through AccessTicket itself and then can avoid paying Dice fees or something. Bizarre that they've got Dice as a partner (which is also literally a QR code!) and they're now pushing this app.

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

It shouldn't be, but the app seems super rushed together by PS so it doesn't have all the development and infrastructure as something say Dice. I imagine they're doing this so that next year they'll sell tickets through AccessTicket itself and then can avoid paying Dice fees or something. Bizarre that they've got Dice as a partner (which is also literally a QR code!) and they're now pushing this app.

Might explain why Dice are making it as difficult as possible by delaying sending these emails out. 

Just now, FakeEmpire said:

Might explain why Dice are making it as difficult as possible by delaying sending these emails out. 

Yeah it's honestly a weird one, I remember when they announced the partnership with Dice, like 2020? I was like nice, it's a solid app I've found from experience. And now they're walking away from it, bizarre. 

15 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

After seeing Arcade Fire's tour price for the WE tour, I would happily take them at Primavera next year to save me some money.

They were made available for £2.50 to see at Hyde Park during the reflektor tour when they hadnt sold enough tickets.

They’re good live but forking out £80 plus fees? No thanks…

13 minutes ago, Toooom97 said:

Hum, strange... I guess you may have to wait a bit, few days ago I hadn't the DICE mention but it appeared today so I thought that now everybody may have it but it seems that's not the case yet...! Sorry for the false hope! 

And also I can tell that I didn't received any DICE email yet

No worries, thanks for trying to help! At least I have the app downloaded and ready now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

After seeing Arcade Fire's tour price for the WE tour, I would happily take them at Primavera next year to save me some money.

Based on that and the prices for Nine Inch Nails tour in June, those two will be most of the Primavera ticket price covered! I do wonder what prices will be like next year. I know people who bought them in 2019 and 2020 got them cheaper but the tickets that went on sale last summer were €245 weren’t they? Obviously part of that will be the extra midweek stuff but you rarely see prices going up and them coming back down again.

3 hours ago, xxialac said:

Beck has some very non standard setlists in the last month. 

I'm guessing he'll do the hits in the Forum and then play some covers and rare cuts etc at Ciutat. 

Beck hasn't played a full show since October. Since then, it's a smattering of solo acoustic sets, mainly for charities and benefits. I wouldn't be too concerned! 

3 minutes ago, Festiv Val said:

Beck hasn't played a full show since October. Since then, it's a smattering of solo acoustic sets, mainly for charities and benefits. I wouldn't be too concerned! 

Wasn’t concerned, actually saw this as a positive.

Thought being that he might play an alternative type gig for his Razzmatazz show, rather than just rattle through the hits (which he’ll definitely do in the forum).

34 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

The other possibility is that they couldn't find a way to actually transfer everything drom REDTKT/Festticket to DICE so they are using this AccessApp Workaround before going full DICE in 2023

19 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Based on that and the prices for Nine Inch Nails tour in June, those two will be most of the Primavera ticket price covered! I do wonder what prices will be like next year. I know people who bought them in 2019 and 2020 got them cheaper but the tickets that went on sale last summer were €245 weren’t they? Obviously part of that will be the extra midweek stuff but you rarely see prices going up and them coming back down again.

Probably at least €280 next year. Inflation out of control and there’s much less supply of tickets (one weekend, not two) set against probably similar demand.

43 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

See my post above – if I hit Continue here I just get an error message saying 'Required field'. How did you add your Dice tickets? Did you have a QR code or numerical reference?

I think you have to add your tickets through the dice app, on the dice app you should have a button saying to activate your tickets on TicketAccess, when you click on that button, you will be redirected to the TIcketAcccess App and after fill the field with your mobile number, your tickets will be transferred to TIcketAccess

5 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

The other possibility is that they couldn't find a way to actually transfer everything drom REDTKT/Festticket to DICE so they are using this AccessApp Workaround before going full DICE in 2023

Hopefully - but surely if they can transfer everything to the AccessTicket they could do it with Dice, they knew what they were getting themselves into.

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Probably at least €280 next year. Inflation out of control and there’s much less supply of tickets (one weekend, not two) set against probably similar demand.

Inflation will likely normalize til then and without the second weekend and the ciutat gigs, I expect it to be cheaper or at least the same. Also they probably slapped some extra on this year, bc they lost a lot of money on tickets purchased 2019/20/21 for much less and could not ask the required difference from those who already held these tickets.

41 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Bizarrely primavera seem to have removed the link i used earlier today to port from dice to access ticket so you may now need to wait for the email 🙄

Was like the first image, is now like the second image

B6D5923D-BE81-48C9-860E-0A18D9DEAE17.png

B3547468-4D81-4A6E-BBC4-5034DD3DC5A5.png

So it has 😆

I'm done with this until next week ...hopefully the elusive email will show up. 

7 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Inflation will likely normalize til then and without the second weekend and the ciutat gigs, I expect it to be cheaper or at least the same. Also they probably slapped some extra on this year, bc they lost a lot of money on tickets purchased 2019/20/21 for much less and could not ask the required difference from those who already held these tickets.

But they’ll have to announce the ticket prices next month when inflation is still very high (about 10%).

Also feel like the Ciutat concept is here to stay (and needs to be paid for).

Do agree on last point.

49 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

No worries, thanks for trying to help! At least I have the app downloaded and ready now.

Can I ask  - did you create an account on the App ? I see a log in option but no way to create an account. I may well have overlooked it as this it proving to be the most annoying App / ticket juggling I've ever had to do 😁

EDIT - Just seen my Accessticket App now has the Claim Your Tickets From Dice option.

I shall attempt it all after the weekend - The Great Escape Festivals 450+ bands are my focus now for the next 3 days 😀

Edited by thespiral

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

But they’ll have to announce the ticket prices next month when inflation is still very high (about 10%).

Also feel like the Ciutat concept is here to stay (and needs to be paid for).

Do agree on last point.

I'm not sure about Ciutat, I feel like it was really applicable this year because of the two weekends, and enticing people to stay for them both. It was definitely a factor when I was upgrading. Back to one weekend i think it'll just be the gig before on the wednesday like they normally do? 

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

I'm not sure about Ciutat, I feel like it was really applicable this year because of the two weekends, and enticing people to stay for them both. It was definitely a factor when I was upgrading. Back to one weekend i think it'll just be the gig before on the wednesday like they normally do? 

yes, if I remember correctly when they announced Madrid they said it's back to the old format

just scroll back 3000 messages here and see...

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

How come they have the ciutat concept for all the new latin american festivals then, which are not over two weekends?

Actually just looked it up and they’ve confirmed “the primavera a la ciutat midweek programme of gigs and events will still go ahead in both cities (in 2023)”.

Suspect they will have a few days of decent shows *after* barcelona main forum programme and then ciutat shows *before* madrid so many bands can easily play both.

• Upvote 1