Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

33 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

Kind of shocked Playboi Carti hasn't pulled out yet. Seems to be only in Europe for primavera and then back in the US a few days later for Governors Ball. Primavera tour date also isnt on his website but not sure how much that means

Don’t want to accidentally will it in to existence, but yeah, I’m very much expecting him to drop out, as is often tradition with rappers. Hopefully not though. Seems to have a couple of weird one off shows dotted throughout his tour schedule so, even though Primavera isn’t listed, fingers crossed it being a random one off isn’t a problem.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Don’t want to accidentally will it in to existence, but yeah, I’m very much expecting him to drop out, as is often tradition with rappers. Hopefully not though. Seems to have a couple of weird one off shows dotted throughout his tour schedule so, even though Primavera isn’t listed, fingers crossed it being a random one off isn’t a problem.

Japanese Breakfast similarly has a very bizarre tour schedule but they seem to be promoting her appearance pretty heavily so who knows. In saying that, Carti will absolutely cancel because he's Carti ha

20 minutes ago, KGeedora said:

Japanese Breakfast similarly has a very bizarre tour schedule but they seem to be promoting her appearance pretty heavily so who knows. In saying that, Carti will absolutely cancel because he's Carti ha

Primavera is arguably a bigger deal for Japanese Breakfast to play than it is for Carti. Especially since he's nearing headliner level in the USA.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

I could see Fred Again playing somewhere after 2am, meaning that Tame would likely be done by then.

I actually envision Tame Impala play pretty late this time around, especially on the first weekend with no Massive Attack on that day.

10 minutes ago, Orens said:

I actually envision Tame Impala play pretty late this time around, especially on the first weekend with no Massive Attack on that day.

It's possible, but if I had to guess, Mordor will go like this on Thursday of W1:

22:00 - 23:00 Kacey Musgraves

23:00 - 00:30 Pavement

00:30 - 02:00 Tame Impala

02:00 - 03:00 Charli XCX

And for the Saturday of W2:

21:45 - 22:45 Yeah Yeah Yeahs

22:45 - 23:45 Jorja Smith

23:45 - 00:45 Phoenix

00:45 - 02:15 Tame Impala

02:15 - 03:15 Megan Thee Stallion

Edited by SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot