Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Looking at clashfinders etc it doesn't look like there is enough acts to fill out all stages per day in a similar fashion to previous years. Now there could just be less acts per day compared to other years (and this would make total sense with all the extra acts in the city and the fact its two weekends) but I still believe that the Heineken stage and potentially the SEAT village are still to be announced. I don't particularly need any more acts just have a feeling there is still something to come.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:25 PM, Jacobanthony said:

I will mail Dice about this as well, but maybe here someone already resolved something similar so posting here as well. I have tickets for both weekends, but now it seems more and more unlikely I'll be unable to go both weekends so I will focus on the first weekend only. Does anyone know if it possible to sell only the second weekend of your ticket and keep the first? Or some other arrangement to change this? Cheers

Update on this, Dice was quick with responding and it was possible! Now, I did already have a weekend 1 ticket from 2020, so maybe it was possible because my weekend 2 was added on later. But anyway, cheers Dice

4 hours ago, Jacobanthony said:

Update on this, Dice was quick with responding and it was possible! Now, I did already have a weekend 1 ticket from 2020, so maybe it was possible because my weekend 2 was added on later. But anyway, cheers Dice

Can confirm I just bought a weekend 1 from someone here and it was a super quick transfer. 

• Thanks 1