Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

On 10/9/2021 at 9:06 AM, mark_87 said:

Regarding refunds for Weekender, what email address are you guys using? And what data are you giving.

I bought on Dice, so cant find a booking reference.

We have requested a refund from info@primaverasound.com This is the address they gave in response to a question on Twitter.

The first one was great and I'm sure it will be fun this time round too but, as others have said above, there's just not enough good names there for me to justify spending €300.

Has anyone had the same issue in gaining a refund for Primavera? I bought a Primavera Porto ticket in 2019 through DICE and when refunds were offered out around May this year I applied for one. Now the ticket has disappeared from my DICE account and they're still 'investigating' my refund.

Been to Primavera a bunch of times in the past but this is a really sour taste as it's a good £100 that's in limbo.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, Hip Priest said:

We have requested a refund from info@primaverasound.com This is the address they gave in response to a question on Twitter.

The first one was great and I'm sure it will be fun this time round too but, as others have said above, there's just not enough good names there for me to justify spending €300.

Thank you, have emailed!

No response back yet though, have you had any success?

47 minutes ago, mark_87 said:

Thank you, have emailed!

No response back yet though, have you had any success?

After a couple of days without hearing anything, we requested confirmation of receipt of refund request and were given a ref no and told that the refund would be completed in a few days.

I see that they have put a lot of cabins up for sale today.