Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

31 minutes ago, Chilly Toad said:

Don't want to spoil the party but if the Theta variant is what it seems to be, all bets are off again...

Really? We don't need mental terrorism ,thanks... 

https://www.rappler.com/nation/who-downgrades-classification-covid-19-theta-variant-found-philippines

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2021/07/13/2112219/theta-variant-first-seen-philippines-removed-variant-interest

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DDave said:

Airbnb have cancelled my Airbnb, which looked out onto the festival entrance, the fuckers. Now at the Holiday Inn Express, 35 minute walk away, unless something else comes up in the meantime. 

That's something I fear as well, an airbnb cancellation. At least it happened 10 months in advance though, and not 10 days or something silly like that. Even a 35min walk isn't that bad tbf. 

12 hours ago, DDave said:

Airbnb have cancelled my Airbnb, which looked out onto the festival entrance, the fuckers. Now at the Holiday Inn Express, 35 minute walk away, unless something else comes up in the meantime. 

If you power walk you can do that distance in 25 mins or better still get the regular tram a couple of stops towards Glories and then it’s less than 5 mins.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:58 AM, Fabrizzo said:

Also, as bad as Delta is, it might in the long run turn out a positive thing for the western world, where increased infectiousness is much less a problem than immune-flight. Highly-infectious Delta will stay dominant likely and gatekeep variants with stronger immune-flight

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2021 at 6:55 PM, DDave said:

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in 2019 for a few nights prior to the festival, it's a decent place. Close enough to the Subway too.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, purplecowz said:

Jungle seems like a potential add. They're opening for Billie Eilish on some UK/Ireland dates on June 5, 8, and 16, so really they could do either/both weekends.

I've been hoping for this since they started to release the songs from the new album.

• Like 1

I’m not expecting any bands to be announced this month , but how many more do you think are still to be added . Looking at that clash finder lots of the smaller venues midweek only have 1 artist . Do you think they will try to have someone play every night at poble espanyol. 

8 hours ago, Fnmentaluk said:

I’m not expecting any bands to be announced this month , but how many more do you think are still to be added . Looking at that clash finder lots of the smaller venues midweek only have 1 artist . Do you think they will try to have someone play every night at poble espanyol. 

I guess the smaller venues will be opened by localish acts that are announced later. The poble espanyol will likely be played every day between festivals, I don't see a reason to not fully book it. 

Edited by Quadrophobia

For how long should I wait to get single day ticket (2x) and when is the ''deadline'' to apply for it? I'm attending 2nd weekend but decided to attend last day of 1st Weekend.

And when is the best time to book Airbnb? Wanna skip cancelation problems. Is it possible in Airbnb that two extra people come later to the apartment?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sinivali said:

I got the same email, I think it's more them confirming to you that they haven't completely forgotten about you rather than you having to do anything 

Got the same mail, confirming an order of one ticket, while I bought two... Things just never seem easy with primavera. Lets see how long it takes for them to reply this time.