Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

19 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Yeah I stood at the FOH for Beach House and they sounded loud enough for me. It seemed it was mainly other stages where the volume should have been turned out. Had no problems at Binance.

Beach House were really loud at the beginning and they moderated their sound, but again they were lound. They are always loud live.

Binance is with Cupra probably my favourite stage. Sound was clear and great every time.

46 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Dry Cleaning last night at Glastonbury "It's nice to be on a stage that isn't sponsored by a cryptocurrency"

Love it!

Haha that made me laugh too. Loved their set on the Park on TV. Wish they'd be on my week at Primavera.

Lot of people complaining about overcrowding and bottlenecks at Glastonbury this year. Will this be a theme for festivals this summer? Pack em in and not worry too much about crowd spread?

24 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Haha that made me laugh too. Loved their set on the Park on TV. Wish they'd be on my week at Primavera.

Lot of people complaining about overcrowding and bottlenecks at Glastonbury this year. Will this be a theme for festivals this summer? Pack em in and not worry too much about crowd spread?

Heard that the Glasto capacity also went up from 203k to 220k, which is probably most felt on bad slotting (Wet Leg) and small stages in general

On 6/24/2022 at 2:35 PM, Festcrazy said:

Beach House was too quite? Man, I was in front and I almost puked once with earplugs how loud they were lol. 

They had way better sound than Slowdive  in Razzmatazz, Slowdive was more proper for Cupra stage than Razzmatazz.

Agree that the sound quality was good but should just be louder. I was about 20-30 meters from the stage but could not enjoy because it was so quiet. And I did not have this issue for many shows unless I was very far from the stage. 

• 6 months later...