Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

At Tous now getting ready for R Bandini. Holy shit, its a brutal walk to get to Bits.. Haha. Anyway, its cool hearing almost exclusively spanish people around us, and already great vibes. I have high hopes for this concert!

Edited by pne094
  • Upvote 1

Although it’s still unnecessary I believe some of the security’s behaviour came from them panicking about the crowd management. They were well aware something needed to be done and on the tips of their toes so they might’ve overreacted in other situations. Or they shipped in extra, less professional people, after they saw the issues on the first Thursday. But anyways, the way the festival is set up and with these amounts of people, you do need quite a lot of security to control the crowd

1 minute ago, Ohjesus said:

i heard from a friend it was one in one out now, security turning people back 

Surely this if anything is the final nail in the coffin of 'did Primavera oversell the event'.

Glad I got out of Lorde (who was stellar) as quick as I could. Now just having a nice time at Jesus And Mary Chain

2 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Surely this if anything is the final nail in the coffin of 'did Primavera oversell the event'.

Glad I got out of Lorde (who was stellar) as quick as I could. Now just having a nice time at Jesus And Mary Chain

he could be confused - they do have odd security one way systems round there at times 

14 minutes ago, broccoli said:

horrible for me, asked a guy not to push me and he tried to fight me. just left for a good spot at the smile

I swear it's a rule that some twat has to start a fight at a strokes gig. Didn't multiple happen at APE when they played.

Hope you're okay bud

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Rigoberta Bandini an all time top 5 Primavera performance for me. The crowd was amazing, and it was non stop bangers from start to finish. 

Obviously a lot of people in Mordor for Strokes, but never a problem regarding safety from where I was standing at least. Julian spent so much time talking vrap that they got sent of stage before Ode to the mets. He was even more absurd than usual today.

No kidding, 85% has now left the main stages now, Smile must be ridiculous. Any other acts than can take some of the crowd? Gonna see M.I.A for the first time now. Hope she delivers.

And hope everyone is having fun tonight!!

Edited by pne094

1 hour ago, Ohjesus said:

i heard from a friend it was one in one out now, security turning people back 

Really wasn’t that bad. We showed up the watch Lorde from the left side and got a great spot. The big booth in the middle creates a bottleneck though that makes the sides seem extra busy.