Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

6 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Anyway I'm not looking forward to The Strokes tonight, the main stages seemed stupidly busy last night

It's gonna be even worse tonight since they gave last Friday's day ticket holders extra access to today. Good luck out there.

Has anyone tried that nft thing at the Binance stand ? Succesfully opened the vault and won a BNB (around 300€) on W1. They said i'll get it last tuesday, then thursday but received nothing yet. If any of you get it too, can you tell me if you had similar issue ? (hope it's not a scam now that I've spend way too much there 😂

37 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

We only took the bus this time as it stopped closer to where we are this week. Will be taking the metro the last couple of nights. The buses stop at so many traffic lights too it seemed to take forever

We only did it because we stupidly decided to leave the tram queue for the metro and then saw the horrendous queue for that. And then got distracted buying crisps. And then saw a bus and thought "how bad could it be?" Well...

Prospa crushed it last night. I do like the areas by the sea (Bits?). That Dice stage has a lovely sea breeze coming off the med...

Dua Lipa cemented her place as next year's Glastonbury headliner imo. Not my thing exactly, but it was a super slick show. 

Let's see what tonight brings, it was busy around the main stages for Gorillaz and Dua last night. Might need to get there early and drinks double parked for the Strokes, it's gonna be rammed...

Had my best day of the whole festival yesterday.

Caught 16 shows, including 7 in full.

As always, avoiding the Main Stages will make for a more fluid day.

Top shows: Slowdive and Bicep.

Awesome string of extreme music with Duma, High on Fire and Gabber Modus Operandi caught in succession in Parking Lot / Adidas.

Mdou Moctar at 2am really went hard, harder than on their records. They managed to make the Boiler Room noise disappear!

Yesterday was great. Had a blast on the stage invasion with Jay Electronica. Absolute scenes.

Dua Lipa, Tyler, Bicep... what a first day! I was scared with all the horror stories from last weekend but it all worked great, no bar queues for me. However, I'm worried about today. Yesterday it felt like the festival was at full capacity. Not sure what it's going to happen with the extra people coming for The Strokes 

8 minutes ago, Bram said:

Holy F… what time Metro service closed on Friday? Probably will skip Run the Jewels to avoid transport queue 

El-P cancelled their show for laryngitis 3 days ago. No way they're playing tonight although I dunno why the hell PS haven't announced it yet. You don't just get over laryngitis in 3 days, unless they've roped someone in to do El's spots somehow. 

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

El-P cancelled their show for laryngitis 3 days ago. No way they're playing tonight although I dunno why the hell PS haven't announced it yet. You don't just get over laryngitis in 3 days, unless they've roped someone in to do El's spots somehow. 

Yeah was mega surprised to not see them on the cancellation list. Maybe they’re hoping to just push through it, although seems unwise. Fully thought that PinkPantheress tweet was gonna be about them when I first saw it pop up.