Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Unfortunately, Bleachers, Clairo, Holly Humberstone and Tainy will not finally be able to be at the festival, while Hurray For The Riff Raff presenting the brilliant art-punk treatise Life on Earth, Mura Masa, about to release a third album that will confirm him as one of the most imaginative producers of this century, the Australian Chet Faker and metaphysical songwriter Ferran Palau join the line-up to perform on Friday 10th at 19:00 h (Pull&Bear stage), Saturday 11th at 23:00 h (Tous stage), Friday 10th at 23:00 (Tous stage) and Thursday 9th at 19:05 (Plenitude stage) respectively.

Sure this is good for some but nothing exciting for me here.

13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Unfortunately, Bleachers, Clairo, Holly Humberstone and Tainy will not finally be able to be at the festival, while Hurray For The Riff Raff presenting the brilliant art-punk treatise Life on Earth, Mura Masa, about to release a third album that will confirm him as one of the most imaginative producers of this century, the Australian Chet Faker and metaphysical songwriter Ferran Palau join the line-up to perform on Friday 10th at 19:00 h (Pull&Bear stage), Saturday 11th at 23:00 h (Tous stage), Friday 10th at 23:00 (Tous stage) and Thursday 9th at 19:05 (Plenitude stage) respectively.

Hurry for the Riff Raff is a nice addition that I’ll probably try and catch, and thankfully RTJ are still in (for now…) so not too bad at all.

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

How was Nas? I never saw him live or really read anything about his live performances 

We caught all 3, all great sets. Would have liked to have a few cheap beers but had bought really cheap tickets, (40€ for 140fv!) so we're concerned there may be issues and got in early. Saw nas a few times before, one of the best I've saw of him (other than maybe his shows with Damien marley) really got the crowd going (that had made it in by that time). 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Bad Boy Chiller Crew nowhere to find on the updated timetable in the app. Bleacher's original spot left empty. Strange.

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

Ah thanks for clarification. On other hand wanted to see 2manydjs and bicep…

yeah same. that bicep then run until 2manydjs until 6am would have been golden. idk what to do now! wonder what the cause was 

23 minutes ago, harryy said:

seems 2manydjs have been moved to directly after charli on bits and now clash with bicep. bad boy chiller crew until 6 also on the charli stage. 

Damn was relying on that to keep me going for metro to open

Funny how people say they miss grass. I actually prefer the concrete set up and can’t really explain why. 

To the people upset by the commute I would really just recommend renting bikes. Been doing it for 3/4 years now and you’ve got so much freedom. In the city as well. Ok my arm still hurts from a fall on Thursday but that was because you islanders put front brakes on the right hand side and the bike rental caters a lot for uk people apparently

28 minutes ago, harryy said:

seems 2manydjs have been moved to directly after charli on bits and now clash with bicep. bad boy chiller crew until 6 also on the charli stage. 

I'm so pissed, my two most anticipated sets for the weekend.

6 minutes ago, Orens said:

I'm so pissed, my two most anticipated sets for the weekend.

Yeah really fucking stupid move.

‘Hey, let’s have these two incredible electronic acts b2b to finish the first night of weekend 2’

’Actually nah let’s have em clash instead and dash the hopes and dreams of many’

Goddamnit Primavera. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah really fucking stupid move.

‘Hey, let’s have these two incredible electronic acts b2b to finish the first night of weekend 2’

’Actually nah let’s have em clash instead and dash the hopes and dreams of many’

Goddamnit Primavera. 

Seriously starting to look like my final year in Primavera, I'm utterly pissed at this point.