Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

Or they could have done all tickets for 5 euros and which include a drinks token.

Couldn't really argue with that in the end though I suppose it doesn't allow for flexibility in people's plans which they currently do at least have.

Also like this idea.

The massive uncertainty in a city where I could be doing so many other things is a bit frustrating.

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Queues massive again for both Razz shows. Double weekend queues a bit longer than yesterday as well. 

Who are you going to see? We're near Sala Apolo and the queue was minimal so we've decided to grab a quick bite somewhere. Hopefully don't regret that!!

11 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Who are you going to see? We're near Sala Apolo and the queue was minimal so we've decided to grab a quick bite somewhere. Hopefully don't regret that!!

Apolo already stopped letting people in 😬 I’m waiting in the W1+W2 line for Sons of Kemet

13 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

King Gizz/Beak/Spellling at Razz 2. It’s at least as busy as it was yesterday.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Seen quite a few people get to the front of the queue and possibly even in to the venue and realise they were in line for the wrong Razz show so had to go to the back of the line for the other one. Gutted.

So, any special line for VIP and W1&W2 tix holder? Haven’t seen it in Barts

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Not sure what you mean but we are at the front and they're not letting anyone in regardless.

Normal single weekend people in this queue. Not that it’s moving more than the other one. Lesson learned: food after, not before. 

37 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Apolo already stopped letting people in 😬 I’m waiting in the W1+W2 line for Sons of Kemet

Aye, completely misjudged that. Legit no queue around 8pm 🤔. Currently scrambling across the city to try and get into KeiyaA. The tracker says it's not close to being full but I'm dubious.

18 minutes ago, Bram said:

So, any special line for VIP and W1&W2 tix holder? Haven’t seen it in Barts

Apparently there is one line for W1 and one line for both W1W2 and VIP (I just asked the other line). No idea where the ticketed people go. We are so close to the front but don't think we're getting in.