Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

Slept 7 hours and my friend put in 2 extra, then woke up to find he got a message saying that he was on the icecage waiting list and there tickets available again. We had Ten minutes left to confirm. Awesome. We’re definitely going 

27 minutes ago, bobhoward said:

Thought yesterday’s set was better. My favorite set of the week. Everyone was even quiet for the slow songs which is a miracle by primavera standards. Opening with get ready for love was as good as arcade fire opening with wake up in 2017

Perfect mix of raucous and slow songs for me. I wasn't there in 2018 but saw them on that tour. Everyone around us singing along to Into My Arms felt like a moment.

Journey back was hell. Our prebooked taxi to the airport was nearly an hour late in arriving. Then our flight got diverted to Liverpool as a plane had burst its tyre on Leeds Bradford runway and couldn't be moved. Would have been great for us as we live closer to Liverpool but they decided to refuel and fly to Leeds again. Did ask if they could let us off but they said no. It then took an hour to get off the plane due to staff shortages. Now in an uber on the way to Manchester. Grim.

3 hours ago, Matt1976 said:

I’ve had an email from RyanAir, asking me to be at the airport 3hours before departure 

I get that from every ryanair flight realistically i.e. it’s generic and not related to how busy barcelona airport is.

Each time barcelona airport was not busy.

31 minutes ago, Rhak said:

Anyone experience with the pre bought tickets for the Wednesday show. Can you enter with multiple persons one phone? There was no way of sending it to another phone

We had two dice tickets on one phone for Poble Espanyol on weds and it was fine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, purplecowz said:

Are there more than 1000 people in line?

I reckon so tbh. Girlfriend did a negative estimate of amount of people ahead of us and we were thinking 6-700. But there's at least that behind us roughly. Back of the fag packet estimate though. And that's excluding vip etc

Edited by jplewes

1 minute ago, jplewes said:

I reckon so tbh. Girlfriend did a negative estimate of amount of people ahead of us and we were thinking 6-700. But there's at least that behind us roughly. Back of the fag packet estimate though 

Are there separate queues for double weekends?