Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

5 minutes ago, RUMINE said:

Pond and Simz were both on wayyyy too small a stage, great acts but sound didn’t travel to the back of the crowd if you were lucky enough to still have a sight line, simz was legendary though, main stage 100% next time for her

Sorry it wasn't what you had hoped for. I started at the back but ended up joining from the right side and was fairly close

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

They were fucking awesome. Such an intense hypnotic experience in the pitch black, only slight distraction was a lot of people coming and going and using their phones as torches. Really enjoyed it and really pleased to get in. You not here this week or just missed them?

ha, unfortunately I'm not attending at all! I'm simply keeping up with this topic and will be attending next week's NOS Primavera Sound, which totally deserved a place for Autechre (that would've INSTANTLY been my *must see* act) but oh well! 

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. What a treasure it must've been 

• Upvote 1

Perfection from The National tonight. Found ourselves a great spot, loads of singing and dancing. 

Shame the new water bit in the food court near the main stages ran out of water. The shop by the Forum station is doing a roaring trade.

Great night. Fontaines and National smashed it. Time for a nap.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marvelous_Slut said:

Dunno if it’s because of who i watched but I’ve literally had no issues today? Anyone else found this?

They’ve lost a headliner that would have brought crowd carnage and probably a portion of that audience today. I’m not sure they could handle a Strokes concert in current setup but maybe by next week they’ll figure things out.