Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

The adidas was busier (for Pond) for this time of day than I have ever seen it before. Dramatically busier. 

The site cannot hold this many people comfortably.

Assuming the bridge to Bits will never be allowed to be open for the masses again (which spreads people across the site), the only solution is to sell fewer tickets…

…which I can’t see happening.

RIP Primavera (2001-2022).

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

The adidas was busier (for Pond) for this time of day than I have ever seen it before. Dramatically busier. 

The site cannot hold this many people comfortably.

Assuming the bridge to Bits will never be allowed to be open for the masses again (which spreads people across the site), the only solution is to sell fewer tickets…

…which I can’t see happening.

RIP Primavera (2001-2022).

Bridge is open for VIP but only in one direction! And there was hardly any one there. Madness, expand to a new area and make it difficult to get there and back. Was much better in earlier years when it was more accessible!

It’s looking like more like sabotage than incompetence, almost funny at this point 

Been in the festival for an hour, feel like shite, already thrown up twice whilst here, let’s fucking go!

Obviously early days so could change later on, but bar queues are already seeming much better, and the free cans of water being handed out near Binance is a great touch. Hope they’ve got enough stock to keep that going both weekends.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1