Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

This is my first time at the festival and I can’t believe the level of disorganisation. Can’t get a drink at the bar - annoying but ultimately fine.  But then was in a position of pure anxious stress trying to leave from SVE. Panic attack levels. So so dangerous. I hope they learn some lessons from today. It’s really put a downer on my experience 

52 minutes ago, chickenfire said:

I take back what I said. The bar queues are killing the fun. 
I’ve never been anywhere that takes this long. 
Get me back to Rock Werchter. Also, another reason why Glastonbury cannot be touched 

I hate to be that guy but yeah Glastonbury is special for a lot of reasons and never having to queue more than 5 minutes for a beer is up there.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

i nearly died trying to get back to my mates for SVE. It seemed a bit dangerous. people were shouting “hillsborough!”

Someone stood next to me collapsed. They appeared to be ok, but need to leave. Looked like they came overwhelmed with the crowd. They just dropped. 

1 hour ago, broccoli said:

just say you hate women or LGBT people mate its easier. let people live and enjoy themselves. 

Wow. Absolute wow. Anyone who is here knows exactly what I mean. It's a bad shirt contest and everyone's a winner. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hi guys,

I am changing a weekend 1 full ticket for a one day friday 3 ticket if anyone is interested.

Today I couldn't go (family) so the ticket is still not validated, I would do a transfer via the accessticket app to the email you tell me.

I wanted to see The Strokes above everything and my dream have been crashed so...

As said, anyone interested please send me a private message.

Thanks

Just jumped out of the drink queue at Mordor VIP after waiting ~30 min to get a good spot for Pavement. I've never experienced waits this long here in the 7 years I've attended. They have two bartenders working the VIP bar & asking things like "how many ice cubes" when people ask for a glass of ice. Likely my last time attending, sadly.