Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

yeah cheers for reaffirming the staff (not their fault) are lost. why not keep pouring the estrellas and throw them out. each transaction is taking 5 or more mins. must be sorted otherwise we will Sneak in booze or others will resort to other flavours..

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, DDave said:

Can anyone confirm that it says on their ticket to dress like an absolute c**t? I must have missed that one. 

And the bars are absolutely ridiculous 

just say you hate women or LGBT people mate its easier. let people live and enjoy themselves. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, MarmK said:

VIP section in Mordor is awful.

Not raised, small bar with a trip hazard when you walk away with your drink.

It is raised, but only with 15 cm. It this raised area that creates the trip hazard.

• Upvote 1

Crowds around SVE were crazy. We abandoned ship. Didn't feel safe. Hope that's not a sign of things to come from that stage. 

Much much busier everywhere this year. How much did the capacity increase? It honestly feels like double my last time here. 

Bars queues are nuts everywhere too. Might just not bother this evening. Not being able to get water anywhere isn't helping though. 

The vip stage far behind in mordor feels like an industrial wasteland. Like a kilometre from the stages, why would anyone wanna be there. Quick access to beer and food however. But otherwise... the vip ticket is significantly downgraded this year.

First time I’ve been here and the organisation is a joke. Bar queues are horrendous and you risk missing the music, but worst of all, leave Binance away from SVE there was crushing and it felt like one mistake away from a life ending disaster. Absolutely horrific.

2 hours ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

Is it just me or are the queues at the bars much, much worse this year ?

I'm glad to hear this from someone who's been before because they're the worst I've seen at any event. We put it off for two hours and then queued for the the entire set of the Linda Lindas and beyond. Thankfully we could hear them and see a bit from the queue. It's a joke.