Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

2 minutes ago, Matt1976 said:

Yeah, I’m going blind. 
thanks for that. 

Waiting in the queue, well the second attempt of a queue. Let everyone in past the fencing, then told everyone they done it too early. So everyone has to queue back up 

Is the queue only for auditori or festival access?

4 minutes ago, KGeedora said:

Naive thinking and I get the business reasons, but I truly hate how festivals couldn't drop the exclusivity clauses for first year back. Like, there should not be a continent wide exlusivity for one band (NIN). 

This. Festivals could’ve decided to have each other’s back at this point (not in like months before but right now, at the start of the festival, completely different story). Every festival can get these mishaps so they could all help each other out 

Edited by Rhak

59 minutes ago, branvan said:

all those cancellations and still The National vs Warpaint

Yep. Was hoping they would just bump up all the Mordor acts, and allow for both.

Loving Barcelona so far (somehow got into Wet Leg last night), but a bit of a stinger not to be seeing either The National or The Strokes now tbh

13 minutes ago, elmalash said:

If they had announced it yesterday, before the actualy start of the festival at Poble Espanyol, i could have sell my W1 to buy à w1+2. Now that I've entered yesterday's gig, it's unsellable. 

If it makes you feel any better you would have got like 40 euro for it, nobody could sell W1 because so many people were selling

Hi all, long time reader but never really posted. I've been going to the festival for years now, which might actually hinders me on this point.

Just to be sure: people who just go 1 weekend don't need to collect a wristband, only people who have a ticket for the full festival?

Asking before I'm convinced you only need the QR code to eventually end up in a long wristband queue. 

1 minute ago, sa34 said:

Hi all, long time reader but never really posted. I've been going to the festival for years now, which might actually hinders me on this point.

Just to be sure: people who just go 1 weekend don't need to collect a wristband, only people who have a ticket for the full festival?

Asking before I'm convinced you only need the QR code to eventually end up in a long wristband queue. 

The wristbands are purely for show for everyone, QR is the ticket. Think they just give you a band when you go in if you want one 

phew, am in - wristbands come at main gate when you scan in. 

i have weekend 1 and 2 tickets but seems like they’re just giving everyone weekend 1 wristbands at the moment. which is fine i guess if they give me another next week. 

Edited by Ohjesus
  • Upvote 1