Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

fantastic to be here. 

looked round the site today. the inflatable bear is absolutely massive. and the scooters are only on a ‘short cut’ route sponsored by Seat which runs alongside the marina, so there won’t be any nasty accidents and they’re not bobbing all over the site thank god. 

enjoy all!

Edited by Ohjesus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Whos3000_ said:

Didn’t think it would have been so packed missed wet leg but it’s a blaaaaast already. Just don’t rely on the capacity thing because I arrived here and it showed 50% full but there was a huge line that wasn’t taken into account 

Obviously they can only count who is in the venue, but the WhatsApp chat helps

3 hours ago, Float said:

Did anyone successfully skip the queue with a W1 & W2 ticket?

Yes, I got there 5 min before Wet Leg went on and there was a clearly separate entrance for W1+W2 passholders, with 6 people in the line. I walked right in.

Wet Leg was wonderful! Teto Preto kept shining a bright light from a mirror in the audience's faces, was very annoying and almost gave me a migraine. They had sound issues at the beginning that they worked out, and the second half of the set was much better. Rina was fine but I wasn't really feeling the show so i left after about her 4th song to find some dinner. It's really hard to find food arond here after 11pm surprisingly...yet all these tapas bars are open late to serve alcohol...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ecco said:

To the norvegian guy who recommended COME by Paco Mendez, amazing food, what a thrill!!

I owe you a full Tesla charge a just a few estrella damm 😉Thx m8

Haha, god damn, you’re welcome! Looking forward to my lunch tomorrrow now.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, purplecowz said:

Yes, I got there 5 min before Wet Leg went on and there was a clearly separate entrance for W1+W2 passholders, with 6 people in the line. I walked right in.

Lol I must have been the only stupid person with a W1+W2 ticket who didn't know about the separate queue and waited an hour to get in... But oh well, it was still worth it, I thought Rina Sawayama was awesome and the crowd was really into it, great way to start the festival!

Did anyone manage to get into Sala Upload? The app showed that it was already full around the time Teto Preto started playing so I didn't even try...

15 minutes ago, kitkat129 said:

Lol I must have been the only stupid person with a W1+W2 ticket who didn't know about the separate queue and waited an hour to get in... But oh well, it was still worth it, I thought Rina Sawayama was awesome and the crowd was really into it, great way to start the festival!

Did anyone manage to get into Sala Upload? The app showed that it was already full around the time Teto Preto started playing so I didn't even try...

How do you see this in the app?

3 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

Didn’t think it would have been so packed missed wet leg but it’s a blaaaaast already. Just don’t rely on the capacity thing because I arrived here and it showed 50% full but there was a huge line that wasn’t taken into account 

Yeah that queue tonight didn’t fill me with confidence for the rest of the weekend, will surely be a nightmare if you have to scan every time you go in

36 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

Yeah that queue tonight didn’t fill me with confidence for the rest of the weekend, will surely be a nightmare if you have to scan every time you go in

More concerned about the ciutat shows than the actual festival for me. Might have to show up earlier than we thought

Am I the only one who didn’t really like Rina? Love her recorded output but this just fell a bit flat for me. Teto Preto were my highlight and I thought Wet Leg were great too. The Linda Linda’s were pretty much the best way to start the festival, especially as we were some of the first people in the Poble Espanyol so were all set up with a nice spot, some hot dogs and a bunch of drinks. A great night.

An hour of waiting in the massive queue, unfortunately missing out on The Linda-Lindas. We got in right before Wet Leg, who were brilliant and charming. Stayed for a couple of Teto Preto songs, got blinded by that annoying light from the stage and left for a wonderful meal. Lovely evening. Great to be among an outside audience again, can't wait to be back in the Forum.

1 hour ago, Gregorick said:

Am I the only one who didn’t really like Rina? Love her recorded output but this just fell a bit flat for me. 

Yeah, she clearly has talent, some banger songs, and great recorded producers, but the live performance felt pretty basic and unoriginal. Look I'm dancing and sexy, ok.. not worth missing Tame imo.

8 minutes ago, Nico5629 said:

Hi guys, so after this 1st night can someone tell what are the prices of the drinks on site ?

They've already been in the app, some people were walking around with large beers at Poble Espanyol though and I'm not sure those are available onsite.